KPMG China provides multidisciplinary services from audit and tax to advisory, with a strong focus on serving our clients' needs and their industries. Not only do we have an overriding commitment to provide the highest quality services for our clients, but we also strive to become a responsible corporate citizen that has a positive impact on our environment and community. At KPMG, you'll translate insights into action and reveal opportunities for all-our teams, our clients and our world. Responsibilities
- Managing a team or assisting the engagement partner in carrying out quality audit (including but not limited to annual audit, SOX audit and statutory audit etc.) and other assurance services to clients across various industries other than the Financial Services industry
- Managing all aspects of audit engagements including planning, administration, staff scheduling, staff coaching, execution and closely monitoring engagement progress to ensure pre-agreed deadlines and milestones are met
- Managing relationships with clients effectively
- Providing guidance, coaching and constructive feedback to team members
- Assisting with the preparation of audit proposals and presentations
- Finance analysis reporting and financial statement reviews
- Qualified accountant with at least 5 years audit experience with a major firm
- Audit experience / knowledge in IFRS
- US GAAP accredited would be a plus
- Strong business awareness and an ability to identify audit issues arising from commercial transactions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, Cantonese and / or Mandarin is preferable
- Team player, with the ability to multi-task, is flexible and can work under pressure
- Outgoing, energetic, willing to take up challenges
- Socially confident with good diplomacy and organization skills
- Self-starter with good analytical skills and a proactive approach to problem solving
At KPMG China, we are committed to being an equal opportunity employer, with zero tolerance for any form of discrimination against any persons. It is important for us to create an inclusive, diverse and agile workplace for our people to develop and thrive at both a personal and professional level.
We strive to make ESG (environmental, social and governance) a watermark running through our organisation; from empowering our people to become agents of positive change, to providing better solutions and services to our clients to help them achieve their ESG goals. View Our Impact Plan to learn more about our ESG commitments and progress across four key pillars - Governance, People, Planet and Prosperity - and how we make a positive impact on our people, environment and society. We encourage you to come as you are, and we welcome all qualified candidates to apply, and hope you unlock opportunities with us. Visit KPMG China website for more company information.
You acknowledge and agree that all personal information hereby provided regarding yourself will be used by KPMG China for its candidate selection purposed only. KPMG China collects, uses, processes, and retains your personal information in accordance with KPMG China's Online Privacy Statement
and/or KPMG China Privacy Statement (collectively " Privacy Statement
"). During the recruitment process, KPMG China may need to store personal
information of candidates in a designated third-party application tracking platform.
If you have any questions regarding the information you provided in the form or your job application in general, please contact KPMG China's HR personnel in the location where your application is submitted [ see here ].