FIND YOUR 'BETTER' AT AIA
We don't simply believe in being 'The Best'. We believe in better - because there's no limit to how far 'better' can take us.
We believe in empowering every one of our people to find their 'better' - in the work they do, the career they build, the life they live and the difference they make. So that together we can support even more people - including our own - to live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives. If you believe in better, we'd love to hear from you. About the Role
Deliver accurate, timely and insightful management reports to support management decision. Support Group strategic planning process. Transform the Group-wide finance management information system and process. Roles and Responsibilities:
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Deliver and present timely, accurate and insightful management reports for business performance tracking
- Partner with Group Functions and Business Units to provide accurate data and insightful business performance analysis for various kinds of management reports and present to management to facilitate decision making
- Support the Group-wide strategic planning process, covering instruction guidance and templates, targeting setting, Group plan consolidation and planning dialogue sessions
- Support transformation of the Group-wide finance management information system and process
- Ensure proper data control and governance of key management information metrics
- Act as a key contact for Group Finance Management Reporting and Strategic Planning, support ad hoc analysis or reports to management as necessary
- Minimum 8 years of work experience in accounting, management reporting and budgeting
- Experience in finance system and process transformation, business intelligence and data management tools
- Strong data analytical, presentation and communication skills
- Experience in insurance or financial services industry is preferred.
- Practical experience in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint), PowerBI or Tableau, SQL
- Candidate with more senior experience and/or strong background may be considered for Associate Director position
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.