Quantitative Analyst - Investment Banking£650 - £725 (inside IR35) London - Onsite 3 days a week
emagine is a high-end professional services consultancy and solutions firm specializing in providing business and technology services to the financial services sector. We power progress, solve challenges, and deliver real results through tailored high-end consulting services and solutions.
We have created a culture of openness and integrity by building genuine and strong relationships and partnerships, enabling us to be uncompromising in our dedication to delivering optimal service for our clients. Our commitment is not just towards our clients, but we aim to foster a positive and equitable working environment with our consultants and colleagues, stemming from our core values: Confident, Dedicated, Responsible, Genuine.
We are currently looking for dynamic, resourceful, and proficient individuals to join emagine as a Quantitative Analyst allocated to supporting trading desks and enhancing quantitative analytics capabilities.Key Responsibilities:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Supporting trading desk on a number of products including; vanilla derivatives, IR swaps, cross-currency swaps, etc..
- Provide quantitative analysis output for trading desks, including valuation, sensitivities, and attribution of PnL.
- Collaborate on continuous improvement initiatives, addressing varied challenges and responding to desk-specific needs.
- Support new clients and products, contributing to quantitative analysis around those areas.
- Implement improvements based on identified issues, understanding problems, finding solutions in the code base, and executing the changes.
- Proficiency in quantitative analysis of financial instruments, including Vanilla derivatives, IR, Credit, FX, and equity.
- Solid experience in handling diverse desks and products, demonstrating in-depth knowledge and understanding.
- Ability to delve into the intricacies of quantitative analysis, going to the bottom of complex financial models.
- Strong coding skills and the capability to find and implement solutions in the code base.
- Output-driven mindset with a focus on delivering quantitative analysis results efficiently.
The ideal consultants will share our values and be aligned with our ways of working, and as your career progresses, you can expect to work across all areas of the project lifecycle, from strategy to implementation. This will provide you with a broad base of experience from which to build an outstanding career.
We pride ourselves on;
- Providing our people with a supportive culture, rooted in our values and driven by our purpose.
- Promoting a culture of inclusion, collaboration, well-being, and learning and development.
- Providing increased agility and flexibility within our hybrid working model.
- Investing in employees' growth through ongoing training and development.
- Autonomy to take ownership of projects, making decisions and demonstrating individual expertise.
- Providing a transparent performance and career management experience.
Our consultants are integral to delivering successful consulting engagements, addressing our clients' most pressing business challenges and building lasting value in disciplines such as:
- Solve sophisticated, ambiguous business, change, and technology problems, bringing structure and meticulous analysis and planning, acting, and taking decisions with little strategic direction.
- Build, develop and sustain trusted senior client relationships in the C-suite by remaining highly attuned to client needs.
- Drive, enable and support the business, partnering with our leaders, clients, and consultants across our practices to take the best of emagine to our clients through opportunity identification/qualification, solution development/presentation.
At emagine, we are committed to building an international and diverse team by embracing our different backgrounds.
If you are up to the challenge and would like to find out more, get in touch with us immediately; our internal recruitment team is always keen to hear from dynamic individuals that are looking to further their career and explore their full potential.
"emagine is an equal opportunity employer, and employment practices are based strictly on merit. It is the policy of the Company to give equal opportunity in employment regardless of sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, age, disability, gender reassignment, pregnancy and maternity, religion, or ethnic origin."