Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Job Purpose
The position is required to perform the required procedures and steps to ensure that trades and positions of Derivatives Clearing and Execution (DCE) customers are valid, accurate and complete, statements are delivered to DCE customers on a timely basis, and applicable regulatory requirements and reporting are complied with. Key Accountabilities
- To complete all assigned task and mandatory training within the stipulated time
- To adhere to the Bank's Policies and DCE Standard Operating Procedures
- To complete all tasks with no operational risks/losses or control issues
- Support the post trade operations of the bank's exchange traded derivatives agency business and deliver quality service to internal and external stakeholders
- Complete the assigned post trade operational tasks accurately, timely and in accordance with the standard operating procedures. The tasks, among others include TOP-day trade validation, exchange and broker reconciliation, position close-out and transfers, futures and options expiry/exercise/assignment, physical delivery, large position reporting, and funding related activities such as processing of margin deposits and withdrawal
- Handle queries from internal stakeholders and clearing brokers, exchange and regulators, within the stipulated service level agreement
- Ensure all internal controls and standard operating procedures are complied with at all times
- Involve and undertake ad-hoc tasks and project in support of the development and implementation of new systems, products, market initiatives or customer requirements
- Continuously review and monitor processes and workflow for improvement in efficiency and productivity
- Degree or Diploma holder with at least 2 years of relevant working experience in exchange traded derivatives clearing and settlement, preferably in a futures brokerage or investment banking operations environment
- Experience in middle / back-office with broad understanding of banking products and the hands on in reviewing process and procedures for improvement will be an advantage.
- Sound banking, financial, compliance, control and regulatory knowledge.
- Experience in supporting the development/enhancement of systems and process / workflow
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills for effective communication with internal stakeholders, exchange, clearing brokers and regulators
- Able to work on Singapore Public Holidays and on Saturdays where there is month-end processing, on a rotation basis
- Able to work on shifts
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.