As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities
- Perform Equities and Bonds execution in various local and foreign exchanges for internal and external customers.
- Assist clients with all trading and settlement issues involving payment and collection of debts.
- Able to manage incoming calls from trading hotline, and email queries from clients.
- Manage external clients on account matters enquiries from all channels (i.e. phone, email or web).
- Assist external clients on corporate action and equities transfer matters.
- Perform trade reconciliation and investigation across regional offices.
- Assist in planning and execute UAT and Regression testing.
- Review clients' credit limit permanently and on ad hoc basis.
- Assist in planning and execution of dealing and operation process change to align with Regulatory changes, and new products and services launches.
- Degree Holder in Finance, Business or Accounting preferably with 2 -3 years of relevant work experience.
- Additional certification such as CMFAS is preferred. Certificates required are CMFAS Module 1A, 6 and 6A.
- Team player with good organizational and communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-moving environment.
- Able to work on different shift hours and public holidays.
- Singapore/ Hong Kong/ Australia/ Japan shift: 6.30am to 3.30pm/ 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Able to handle work's pressure under BCP situation.
- Good customer orientation and able to handle client's issues promptly.
- Understand and observance of control, risk and banking regulations.
- Equity knowledge in relevant markets will be an advantage.
- Banking knowledge preferred.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.