Position Type :
Full time Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education) Education Desired :
High School Diploma Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun. About the team
The Customer Due Diligence team are responsible for ensuring we know who we are doing business with to ensure we safeguard our business, our merchants and their end customers.
We do this by assessing new or existing merchants to verify and validate who they are; understand their business practices and ownership structure. This not only protects FIS but the industry as a whole.
You'll be joining a team that is at the heart of what FIS deliver for our merchants that operate in over 150 countries across the globe. It is fast paced, fun and interesting with a great group of colleagues. What you will be doing
Global Enterprise Customer Due Diligence (CDD) play a vital role in our Customer enablement. As a global team, we pride ourselves on high levels of professionalism, service, and collaboration, as we work closely with colleagues from across the globe ensuring our customers receive a market leading service.
We are responsible for assessing new business opportunities and existing merchants against our own internal policies along with all legal and regulatory requirements to ensure we know who our customers are and that we are confident they are a merchant we want to provide services to. We are here to support the business by helping deliver growth opportunities for new and existing merchants whilst protecting us against risks of things such as financial crime and regulatory breaches.
We have an energised and innovative culture which every team member works diligently to foster and continually improve, with a transparent team environment setting us apart from competitors.
What you bring:
- Review and evaluate risk-based CDD on actual and potential clients in accordance with policy, procedure and local laws and regulations
- Navigate public databases and internal systems to identify & verify due diligence information
- Review adverse screening checks on clients and undertake follow-up research as required
- Manage personal workloads to ensure queues of work are dealt with in a timely manner
- Able to investigate and resolve queries, including complex company structures in relation to KYC
- Provide timely feedback to relevant Global BD and RM commercial teams, including the VP's, Global Sales, Area or Relationship Manager to improve customer experience and RFT impacts across all Channels.
As a member of our Specialised Due Diligence Team, you will play an important role in ensuring our KYC/CDD meets our policy and AML regulations. This role will incorporate an in-depth review of CDD/EDD to ensure it is in line within our risk appetite.
In addition, you will provide approval or rational of findings to the wider compliance teams for review where required, in accordance with our policy and procedures.
You will work as part of team to own and manage a CDD/EDD review portfolio, liaising directly our Global Internal teams, forming close alliances with our compliance representatives and relationship managers to ensure CDD is accurately and efficiently gained and maintained.
What we offer you
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Superb attention to detail and an ability to apply creative problem-solving techniques and tools to compliance issues
- Outstanding Judgement & Decision Making skills with the ability to utilize various sources and types of information to conclude an investigation and make subjective decisions based on sound rational
- Strives to get things right first time, every time
- Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner
- Acts in a professional manner, with a positive and enthusiastic 'can do' attitude
- Looks for efficiencies that could support your colleagues and business
- skills managing multiple tasks
- Ability to work autonomously along with being a good team member
- Training across core financial, sales and FIS solutions
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice . Sourcing Model
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.