HKEX - Exchange Square Shift:
Standard - 40 Hours (Hong Kong SAR) Scheduled Weekly Hours:
40 Worker Type:
Permanent Job Summary: Job Duties: Responsibilities:
- Work with the team on the execution of overall fixed income strategy, business initiatives and product development, covering bond market, fixed income derivatives, trading & collateral services
- Involve in business study and research on new initiatives and products as well as the formulation of workable business proposals
- Coordinate with internal teams such as operations, risk management, finance and legal to assist on the project initiation and implementation, including reports, presentations and papers, etc.
- Assist on external communications with regulators, business partners and market participants
- Assist to educate / train the potential clients together with sales & marketing team on FIC business and products
- Bachelor degree or above preferred in Finance/ Economics or a MBA holder
- At least 3-5 years' relevant experiences in the industry
- Sound understanding of Chinese/ international fixed income infrastructure, business and products
- Be able to generate ideas and conduct research independently
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, proactive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Flexible to work under dynamic working environment
- Strong business sense with ability to multitask across priorities and deadlines
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese is required.
Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEX) is one of the world's major exchange groups, and operates a range of equity, commodity, fixed income and currency markets. HKEX is the world's leading IPO market and as Hong Kong's only securities and derivatives exchange and sole operator of its clearing houses, it is uniquely placed to offer regional and international investors access to Asia's most vibrant markets.
As the global markets leader in the Asian time-zone, we offer a world of opportunities for early careers and experienced hires. Here, we know that diverse thinking fosters better solutions, and we are committed to building an open and dynamic environment which allows our business to innovate and our people to thrive.
Discover the latest career opportunities and programmes at HKEX.
HKEX is committed as an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is one of our core values and we look to support, respect diverse perspectives, abilities, culture and experiences within our workplace.