Ready to take the next step in your career with us?
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
We are currently looking for private banking relationship managers with relevant UK CISI qualifications, to join a growing team and business with strong growth ambitions. The role holder will have relevant existing experience with high net worth clients within the NRI
(Non-Resident Indian), Middle East
(Greater China North Asia) markets
Our IDeal Candidate
- Drive profitable growth by acquiring, developing, and servicing long-term relationships with HNW clients
- Maintain accountability for the performance of own client book.
- Deliver NNM, AUM and revenue growth targets and key operating metrics (such as tail accounts management, client acquisition, client satisfaction, portfolio mix).
- Generate healthy pipeline of target market prospects and convert them into clients.
- Grow client portfolio size by deepening existing customer relationships.
- Implement an asset allocation in line with the client needs, and model portfolios as benchmarks.
- Deliver, monitor, and review solutions to clients based on client investment profile.
- Conduct periodic reviews of client accounts in accordance with established procedures.
- Deliver profitable growth by controlling costs and mitigating operational losses.
- Support the continuous improvement of processes to increase operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Manage operational risks across the Business and in compliance with applicable internal policies, and external laws and regulations at a global level.
- Maintain awareness and understanding of the regulatory framework, in which the Group operates, and the regulatory requirements and expectations relevant to the role.
- Adher with the highest standards of ethics and compliance with relevant polices, processes and regulations forms part of the culture.
- Degree educated and/or proven experience in Private Banking with NRI, GCA or Middle Eastern client markets
- Level 4 RDR compliant qualification
- Licenses and Certifications/accreditations, as required by role remit and responsibility
- Demonstrated ability to develop a network of target prospects
- Good understanding of financial markets and investment products
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
If you're ready to take on your next challenge, apply now.