Our client is an established financial institution seeking a skilled and experienced individual to join their Quality Control team in their Investment Banking division. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all processes and activities within the department meet the highest standards of quality, compliance, and efficiency. He / she plays a critical role in maintaining the integrity of their operations and driving continuous improvement efforts.Key Responsibility Areas
Required Experience & Qualifications
- Maintain and monitor internal quality control standards, policies and frameworks for the IBD business in Singapore and South East Asia.
- Full-process monitoring and management of investment banking transactions from the acceptance to launch of these transactions.
- Reviewing the sufficiency and record keeping of due diligence work in various types of IBD transactions; ensure compliance with local regulatory and internal requirements on due diligence.
- Carrying out ad-hoc research work.
- Bachelor's degree or above.
- Relevant working experience of 7 years or above in regulators, investment banks or law firms.
- Familiar with various financial products and regulations of securities companies in the SEA market.
- Strong knowledge of investment banking operations, regulatory requirements and industry best practices.
- Proven track record in developing and implementing quality control frameworks and processes.
- Good communication and coordination skills, with excellent team spirit. Conscientious and meticulous, with a strong sense of responsibility and stress tolerance.
Only shortlist candidates will be notified.