Do you have financial planning experience and want to advance your career with an industry-leading firm? Ameriprise Financial is America's leader in financial planning and ranked #1 in customer loyalty. As a Registered Client Service Associate, you will provide dedicated support to a high producing advisors by preparing portfolio materials for client meetings, leverage your analytical skills to build financial plans, and manage client interactions to retain and develop deeper relationships. At Ameriprise Financial, we take pride in providing our clients with a personalized experience every step of the way; if you thrive in an environment where you can help others and create a positive impact on a client's overall experience, we invite you to take your career to the next level by applying to join our team today! Key Responsibilities
- Assist advisor(s) in servicing clients including preparing financial plans, conducting investment research and completing trades and transactions as described by the advisor.
- Prepare and summarize client meetings by scheduling and confirming meetings, entering data into contact manager, building the agenda and summary of meetings, escorting clients to advisor meeting and providing vital follow-up.
- Ensure new business paperwork is submitted efficiently which includes preparation of forms and documentation for submission to home office, acquisition of appropriate signatures, tracking of new insurance applications and coordination of rollovers.
- Coordinate marketing events which include organizing the event, contacting vendors, finalizing event details, crafting marketing compliance documentation and managing event marketing reimbursement.
- Provide general administrative duties such as answering the advisors' phone, processing expense management reports, preparing routine client correspondence, supporting closes, setting up client documents and new business correspondence and alerts.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent.
- 3 - 5 years relevant experience required.
- Series 7 or ability to obtain within 150 days.
- State securities agent registration (S63 or S66) or ability to obtain within 150 days.
- Experience working in a client service environment.
- Detail-oriented, strong math, and analytical skills. Good organization and time management skills.
- Able to manage multiple priorities and prioritize effectively. Able to independently work with minimal direct supervision.
- Able to communicate with all levels within the organization. Process oriented and can work with a team.
- Strong computer and software skills.
About Our Company
- State IAR registration (S65 or S66) or ability to obtain within 150 days.
- Life, Accident, and Health licenses & Variable Contracts or ability to obtain within 150 days.
We're a diversified financial services leader with more than $1 trillion in assets under management and administration. Our team of 20,000 people in more than 20 countries advise, manage and protect the assets and income of more than 2 million individual, small business and institutional clients. We are a long-standing leader in financial planning and advice, a global asset manager and an insurer. Our unwavering focus on our clients and strong financial foundation connects each of our unique businesses - Ameriprise Financial Services, Columbia Threadneedle Investments and RiverSource Insurance and Annuities. Here, we foster meaningful careers, invest in the future, and make a difference for clients, institutions and communities around the world.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law. Full-Time/Part-Time
Full time Exempt/Non-Exempt
Non-Exempt Job Family Group
Business Support & Operations Line of Business
AAG Ameriprise Advisor Group