The role reports to the team leader and works closely with the business auditors across all asset classes and busniesses in an investment bank.
- Assist in the development of IT audit plans covering systems, projects, operating systems, database and etc
- Identify risks, assess mitigating controls, execute audit testing and make recommendations on improving IT control environment
- Prepare effective audit conclusions, findings and reports and communicate and influence auditees and stakeholders effectively
- Prepare effective audit conclusions, findings and reports; document audit work performed logically, including walkthroughs and tests of details
- Follow up on open audit issues and continuous monitoring
- Bachelor degree or above in business, IT or relevant discipline
- IT audit experience in a Big 4 firm and a financial institution
- Be able to define and assess the key control points related to IT applications, infrastructures and general controls
- Good understanding of key IT regulations and industry requirements
- Knowledgeable in main features of trading flow systems, major security risks, skills in programming, database operation, IT system operation.
- Professional accreditations such as CISA, CISSP, CRISC & CISM and data analytics skills will be preferred