Our client is a top-tier Asset Management. They are investing in Private Equity and Venture Capital investments. To cope with their business expansion, they are looking for a caliber to join their finance team. The role
- Responsible for all-rounded treasury functions from Treasury Operations, Treasury Reporting and Cash Management.
- Manage daily cash activities, including cash positioning, transfers, and liquidity management.
- Monitor and reconcile bank accounts, ensuring accurate and up-to-date cash balances.
- Prepare and analyze treasury-related reports, including cash flow forecasts and budget.
- oversee daily cash flow to maintain sufficient access to working capital and manage of idle cash.
- Assist in annual audit and handle ad-hoc tasks.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant discipline
- Minimum of 5 years' treasury accounting/ account payable/ cash management
- High level of multi-tasking and time management skill are required
- A team-player with excellent working attitude; willing to take on multiple functions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
By clicking 'apply', you give your express consent that Robert Half may use your personal information to process your job application and to contact you from time to time for future employment opportunities. For further information on how Robert Half processes your personal information and how to access and correct your information, please read the Robert Half privacy notice: https://www.roberthalf.com.hk/privacy-statement. Please do not submit any sensitive personal data to us in your resume (such as government ID numbers, ethnicity, gender, religion, marital status or trade union membership) as we do not collect your sensitive personal data at this time.