The Vacancy OVERALL SUMMARY
At Close Brothers we look to recruit individuals from all different backgrounds and encourage you to apply even if you don't tick every box. We celebrate diversity, promote inclusivity and are open to discuss flexible work options to help you balance your work and home life.
Join the Close Brothers Asset Finance & Leasing (CBAFL) Marketing Team where you will be predominantly focused on supporting our marketing strategy, by generating leads using the medium of PPC (pay per click).
This is a specialist digital B2B role, with a strong focus on results. You will be responsible for driving traffic to the various websites and generating leads using PPC advertising on search engines, social media and other channels. RESPONSIBILITIES
Risk & Compliance
- Assist in the delivery of the digital marketing strategy across CBAFL, with a focus on enticing new leads
- Create copy for ads and website landing pages for all PPC campaigns
- Keyword and Competitor research and analysis to find new efficient ways of generating leads
- Quality Score analysis
- Assist with website reporting including traffic and enquiries made via PPC activity
- Manage A/B tests with PPC ads
- Work closely with our external agencies and internal teams to ensure campaigns and websites are running efficiently with a positive ROI
- Manage, monitor and report on PPC campaigns across various channels
- Keep abreast of technological and other relevant digital developments and make recommendations to the business where appropriate
WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF:
- Ensure all Governance and Compliance requirements are adhered to and all reporting and reviewing activities required by the Regulatory Bodies are carried out to the standards required.
- You have hands on experience overseeing PPC campaigns as part of a wider Digitial Marketing function
- You possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal with ability to adapt communication style when required.
- You're a strong team player with the ability to build strong and effective working relationships
- You have proven ability to manage and prioritise requests working to tight timescales, whilst maintaining quality.
- You have basic SEO knowledge.
- You are able to report on campaign results using data from various sources.
- Essential experience of the following systems:
- Google tools
- Google Analytics
- Google Ads
- Google Search Console
- Google My Business
- Social Media
- X / Twitter
- Not essential, but it would be great if you have experience in using the following systems:
- CRM/Automation tools
- Marketing Cloud / Pardot
- Analytics Studio
- Social Media
We are an inclusive organisation and committed to ensuring our recruitment process is as accessible as possible to everyone. We will make adjustments for people who have a disability or long-term condition. If you need the job description or application form in an alternative format or would like to discuss the recruitment process with us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or request a call back. ABOUT US
At Close Brothers we support employees to balance their work life priorities and in this role you will be able to enjoy a mixture of hybrid working.
Close Brothers is a leading UK merchant banking group providing lending, deposit taking, wealth management services and securities trading. At Close Brothers we provide financial support and advice to small businesses and individuals in the UK. Our purpose is to help the people and businesses of Britain thrive over the long term. To find out more about Close Brothers, please visit our careers page:
https://www.closebrothers.com/careers To find out more about life at Close Brothers:
https://www.closebrothers.com/life-close-brothers#374017299-899295541 To find out more about our benefits:
https://www.closebrothers.com/employee-benefits To find out more about our commitment to creating an inclusive environment: