At AIA we've started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
It's about finding new ways to not only better people's lives, but to better the communities and environments we live in. We need great Actuaries who want to be part of something bigger than finance alone. Because the better we can nurture our financial wellbeing as an organisation, the better we can support and make a difference for our customers when they need us most. By ensuring our products are well designed and priced, analysing business performance and ensuring proper management of insurance policies in-force, you're not just safeguarding AIA's financial wellbeing. You're securing a better future for the people and communities we serve - today, tomorrow and for generations to come. If that interests you, read on. About the Role
Support the delivery of IFRS 9 & 17 financial analyses on balance sheet, income statement and disclosure notes and review on accounting policy and methodology. Support the result announcement process and provide insightful analyses to support management's decision making. Roles and Responsibilities:
IFRS 9 & 17 financial analyses and methodology review
- Consolidate, review and analyze the Group's IFRS 9 & 17 balance sheet, income statement and disclosure notes.
- Support the preparation of relevant Group's IFRS 9 & 17 reports, board materials, external disclosure materials etc.
- Support the review on IFRS accounting policy and methodology.
- Support the initiatives to enhance IFRS analytics and forecasting capability.
- Provide support to local business units and proactively work with local business units on IFRS analytics related matters.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Provide support to the Group's external financial result announcement process.
- Collect, interpret and review financial information and data
- Produce financial reports related to quarterly results announcement
- Analyze and summarize financial and operational information to support and drive business forward
- Support development of financial information models and database
- Coordinate logistics and prepare materials for management meetings and presentations
- Degree/Master holder in actuarial science / finance / accounting or other business disciplines
- Qualified Actuary / Accountant, or good progress in actuarial professional examination
- Strong understanding of financial reports and insurance business
- Experience with publicly traded company is preferred
- Team player, driven, self-motivated, flexible and enjoy challenges
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication (verbal, written, graphic) and presentation skills; fluent in spoken and written Chinese is preferred
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.