My client, a private investment and advisory firm based in London, is looking for an Associate to join the generalist team.
- Conducting industry and market research to identify potential investment opportunities
- Performing financial modelling and valuation analysis to evaluate the attractiveness of potential investments
- Negotiating fund documentation and deal terms with fund managers and other parties
- A bachelor's or master's degree in business, finance, economics, or a related field
- At least two years of experience in Investment Banking or Private Equity,
- Excellent financial modelling, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- A high level of initiative, motivation, and professionalism
If you are an Associate level candidate with prior Investment Banking or Private Equity experience this is a great opportunity for you!