AVP, Account Development Manager (Commercial), Group Retail
Posting Date: 22 Nov 2023
Singapore (City Area), Singapore, 048624
Company: United Overseas Bank Ltd About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices. Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services.
Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations. Job Responsibilities
The candidate is required to manage commercial credit portfolio, conduct account review. cross-sell our commercial credit payment solutions to targeted segments. The candidate is also required to explore new business development for expansion of new related entities.
More specifically: -
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of clients' needs and ability to create and capitalize on opportunities.
- Work closely with both internal and external partners to drive all corporate related activities such as T&E Spend and B2B commodities spend on commercial solutions.
- Self-discipline individual must be able to articulate the Commercial Card Product and Payment solutions to the potential clientele and follow through the entire sales to implementation process.
- Effective management of a strong sales pipeline; timely and accurate sales tracking for monthly reporting.
- Accountability for individual sales target being set by Team Lead
- Observe and adhere to organization regulatory compliance.
Be a part of UOB Family
- Minimum Diploma holder with 2 - 5 years of working experiences
- Have banking sales experiences preferably in commercial cards experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.