- Assist Section Head in achieving business plan for cross-border customer acquisition through internal and external partnership referrals
- Establish and maintain effective referral mechanisms with strategic partners
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to implement online and offline customer referral processes and onboarding journeys for strategic partners
- Provide ongoing support and collaboration with HK and Chinese Mainland stakeholders and strategic partners
- Develop recognition mechanisms and tracking systems for quality customer acquisition from referrals
- Support the implementation of sales processes and procedures to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and proper governance for wealth product delivery
- Collaborate with stakeholders under the 3 lines of defense operational framework to ensure product and sales compliance with regulatory expectations
- Adhere to policies, rules, guidelines, and regulations set by regulators in Hong Kong and the Mainland, as well as by the Bank
- University graduate in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Marketing or related discipline preferred
- Minimum 10 years' of experience in the banking or financial industry, preferably in wealth management products development or management, segment management, business management, product marketing, or distribution and sales support management with at least 5 years in managing the portfolio of high net worth cross-border customers
- Solid experience in soliciting new business and identifying opportunities through partnerships for cross-border customers wealth management penetration and grow revenue
- Exposure to Mainland Chinese market segment and have solid experience in handling mainlander and offshore customers will be an advantage
- Familiar with cross-border policies, such as WMC, TTPS and QMAS etc.
- Experience in retail wealth management products management, which includes but not limit to product development and/or delivery, project management, and with a strong track record on business performance
- Candidate with mainland working experience (including IANG Holders) would be an advantage
- Strong ownership, excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Independent, self-motivated and excellent problem solving skills
- PC literate with good knowledge of MS Office
- Good command of written and verbal English and Chinese
To apply, please send your detailed resume to travis[at]connersconsulting[dot]com or contact Travis Poon at 3460 2011 for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applicants who are not contacted within two weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only & will be used strictly confidential.
Conners Consulting Limited
2005 Kai Tak Commercial Building 317 Des Voeux Road Central Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 3996 8090