- Co-ordinate with various teams to help in mitigating risks and adhering to rules set by Regulatory authorities and ensure actions pertaining to stability of the platform are tracked and resolved.
- Partner with business teams & vendors to map and understand overall Stability and Regulatory requirements.
- Awareness and understanding of the wider business, application platform, economic and market environment in which the firm operates.
- Manage Regulatory & Stability projects ensuring constant improvements in time to market New Products and Enhancements as well as Client Experience.
- Manage and work with Architects, Solution Engineers, Product teams to facilitate Stability, Regulatory and compliance initiatives.
- Understanding of Cash Management and Transactional Banking.
People & Talent
- Responsible for business delivery aligning to SCB defined technology and project management processes and frameworks and customising them to specific Cash needs where required.
- Participate in Architecture Council towards the development of and compliance to Architecture Principles and Roadmap for the portfolio.
- Lead project teams and agile squads to achieve the desired business outcomes. Use influence and indirect leadership to bring teams together to deliver, remove any impediments, and drive a collaborative culture.
- Identify, assess, monitor, control and mitigate risks to the firm. Also, an awareness and understanding of the main risks facing the firm, initiative and the role the individual plays in managing them.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Responsible for overall governance of projects and programs that includes financial management, risk management, representation in steering committees / refinement forums, and engagement with business teams for strategy, change management and timely course correction as required.
- Delivery to budget and project status should be reviewed regularly and managed accordingly.
- Audit engagement/management process compliance.
- Monitor the list of project codes and allocated teams to ensure ideal utilisation.
- Interpret financial information pertaining to Cash Technology programs, identify key issues based on this information and put in place appropriate controls and measures.
- Assess the effectiveness of Cash Technology arrangements to deliver effective governance, oversight and controls in the business and, if necessary, oversee changes in these areas.
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct .
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Lead the [EA and AME / TB Cash / Tech-TTO to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles
Our Ideal Candidate
- Hive Leads, MTS & Regulatory
- Country Product Management teams
- Group Product Development team
- Risk & Compliance teams
- Portfolio Governance teams
- Respective Country Teams
- Partner technology teams, upstream and downstream application teams
- Release managers
- Cash Project Management chapter lead and members
Role Specific Technical Competencies
- Education Post graduate
- Certifications Pmp & agile certification/s necessary.
- Languages English
- Has flexibilities to work within UK Time Zone
About Standard Chartered
- End to end project delivery
- Stakeholder engagement and management
- Risk management and project governance
- Agile ways of working - Scrum, Scaled Agile, or similar.
- Understanding of digital technologies, APIs, blockchain
- Understanding of payments lifecycle and common supporting processes and systems
- Project financials and budgeting
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
In line with our Fair Pay Charter,
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills, global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
- Recruitment assessments - some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Visit our careers website www.sc.com/careers