A local authority in London is looking to hire an Investment Surveyor to identify and streamline investment opportunities which will support the expansion of the city council's housing portfolio. This is a full cycle role, reporting into the Senior Investment Manager, to originate and secure investment properties that align with their acquisition criteria through financial analysis, negotiation and market knowledge.
With secured government funding and additional capital funding to come, there is the opportunity to work on a high volume of transactions and build a strong track record of deals.Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Originate and secure investment properties that align with their acquisition criteria.
- Build and maintain relationships with agents, brokers, developers, and vendors to ensure a flow of prospective opportunities.
- Conduct financial analyses to ascertain investment potential and returns.
- Undertake due diligence on prospective acquisitions and de-risk transactions.
- Managing transactions from start to finish in coordination with their legal team.
- Prepare reports and proposals to secure internal investment approvals.
- Professional qualification in surveying, real estate, or a related field.
- Extensive experience in acquiring and disposing of residential real estate.
- Financial acumen with the ability to build and manage complex investment models from scratch and evaluate deals in Excel.
- A proven track record of originating investments and modelling returns.
- Expertise in technical due diligence and the ability to converse with legal, tax and corporate finance individuals.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Intellectually curious, proactive in their approach, and detail orientated.
Up to £72,000, dependant on experience, plus benefits.
For further information on this opportunity or to apply for this role please contact Bronwyn Jesse- call 0203 854 3873 , email firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply link.