About Dah Sing Group
The Dah Sing Group is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong offering banking, insurance, financial and other related services through its growing network of over 70 branches in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.
Our currency is caring, teamwork and progressiveness. We accept that everyone is unique and different in talent, but alike in the capacity for growth. Our task is to shape a culture that creates a sense of pride in achieving something beyond just a job, and an environment where you can be your true and authentic self, like at home.
Reporting to Senior Manager / Section Head, Product Development & Portfolio Management to identify business opportunities and coordinate with channels to grow SME CASA & lending business and assist to formulate and launch effective marketing campaigns to deliver business targets. Main Responsibilities:
- Execute effective business development strategies and marketing plans to achieve bank's business objectives
- Coordinate sales channels and supporting units to grow SME deposit portfolio, lending business and associated fee income.
- Assist to design, plan and implement end-to-end sales and marketing campaigns to acquire customers, increase product usage and cross-selling to strengthen customers' banking and transacting capabilities
- Work closely with all internal departments to obtain their support for smooth program launch
- Assess and incorporate latest regulatory and compliance requirement in execution
- Proactively analyze competitors' business and marketing activities to understand market trend
- Monitor campaign response and prepare the program result tracking
- Plan and manage marketing budget and provide regular updates
- Assist to conduct regular sales performance review
- Degree holder or above in Business Administration, Marketing or related disciplines with minimum 8 years of experience in business banking, exposure to branch operation is preferable
- Knowledge in overall banking products, operation & process flow, marketing activities, segment management and management skill
- Good communication & interpersonal skill, analytical and track record of effective marketing campaigns is an advantage
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Able to work under pressure and tight schedule
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese. Putonghua is preferable.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.