Our client is a family office, investing in Real Estate, Stock, Debenture, Fixed Income products. To cope with their business expansion, they are looking for a caliber to join their team. The Role
- Oversee full financial functions comprising treasury, reporting, budgeting, taxation, risk management, financial analysis, internal control and compliance, to ensure everything is in order and financial targets are met;
- Act as an advisor to the executive team, providing financial insights and recommendations to support decision-making and overall company performance; also formulate financial strategies and KPIs for business growth;
- Prepare the optimal financial solutions to each specific project investment and coordinate the whole process including LOI, term sheet, due diligence, funding arrangement, internal committee approval for investment, comment on draft sales & purchases and/or shareholder's loan agreement, before deal completion;.
- Identify different business opportunities and potential risks based on various insightful financial analysis to stimulate the financial and operational performance of major subsidiaries;
- Participate pre-investment related activities including assessment of new business opportunities, feasibility studies and preparation of full analyses on capital projects, ROI analysis for new investment projects;
- Conduct research, analyze financial and operational data for existing investments; monitor changes in the financial market to achieve financial targets by recommend adjustments to the investments;
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant discipline
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in Asset Management/Wealth Management/Family Office
- High level of multi-tasking and time management skill are required
- For the candidate who with less experience would be consider as an Senior Finance Manager
- Strong knowledge of stock, debenture, fixed income, and bond products in the Hong Kong and US markets.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
By clicking 'apply', you give your express consent that Robert Half may use your personal information to process your job application and to contact you from time to time for future employment opportunities. For further information on how Robert Half processes your personal information and how to access and correct your information, please read the Robert Half privacy notice: https://www.roberthalf.com.hk/privacy-statement. Please do not submit any sensitive personal data to us in your resume (such as government ID numbers, ethnicity, gender, religion, marital status or trade union membership) as we do not collect your sensitive personal data at this time.