Alan B. Lancz and Associates, Inc., is offering immediate Financial Internships in the fields of Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Marketing, or Entrepreneurship. We seek creative and open minds that strive to be world class in a variety of financial classes from equity/fixed income research to private equity and real estate. The positions are located at our corporate offices in Toledo, OH with the potential for future full-time employment as a financial professional with the firm.
The chosen candidates will be working in all aspects of wealth management, including data gathering and analysis, all aspects of real estate, market research of potential acquisition opportunities, website development and financial planning for proformas, budgets and investment return analysis. Additional duties will include assistance in the preparation, publication and distribution of research, along with practical hands-on experience in private equity real estate and technology.
The term of the Internship will depend on periodic reviews of performance. Compensation will be determined by qualifications and experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to interact with Associates and Clients
- Capability and willingness to work long hours
- Energetic, flexible, and approachable work style with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, along with the ability to work independently or collaboratively.
- Digital marketing skills including data analytics
- Bachelor's degree completed; MBA or advanced degree in process
- Uncompromising ethical standards and the understanding of fiduciary responsibility
- Industry designation such as CFP, CFA, or equivalent earned or in process
- Experience in investment banking, investment analysis and/or financial planning
APPLY BY SENDING A COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org