You will be a trusted and valued member of the Anti-Bribery and Fraud Risk Management Section. The section contains two core functions, i.e., (1) Fraud & Anti-Bribery and (2) Intelligence Handling. You will work in either position based on the section business need, your skillset, and your willingness. The role requires both independent and teamwork capabilities. We offer on-job training, an energetic team, and a supportive working environment for you to thrive and achieve the target deliverables. Job Responsibilities
For Fraud & Anti-Bribery Function:
- Keep abreast with the regulatory landscape and latest crime trends, and communicate the regulatory and procedural requirements with business units
- Carry out various initiatives in accordance with the anti-fraud and bribery compliance program - including but not limited to scheduled training, annual e-learning, periodic policy review, institutional risk assessment, anti-crime promotion and etc.
- Advise business units on fraud and bribery risks regarding daily business activity
- Handle fraud and bribery investigation from the cradle to the grave - including but not limited to collecting, reviewing, and collating investigation materials and evidence from all available sources (e.g., witness statements, transactions, CCTV records, digital footprint records and etc.), mitigating fraud losses, staff interview, writing up investigation plan and report, liaising with law enforcement agents, identifying control weaknesses and driving relevant enhancement initiatives
- Demonstrate data analytic skill and detective mindset to carry out criminal network analysis and investigation primarily against fraud and money laundering offenses
- Perform other duties as assigned and support Intelligence team
For Intelligence Handling Function:
- Handle financial crime intelligence, primarily triggered by law enforcement agents and bank to bank, from the cradle to the grave - including but not limited to triage, immediate account restriction, comprehensive investigation, STR disclosure, and post-STR action
- Handle highly sensitive/ confidential intelligence
- Close liaison with law enforcement agents and internal stakeholders to ensure proper handling of financial crime intelligence under the risk-based approach
- Conduct super STR disclosure regarding complex criminal network case
- Perform other duties as assigned and support Fraud & Anti-Bribery Function
- University graduate
- Genuine passion in FCC career, in particular anti-fraud, anti-bribery, and anti-money laundering "AML"
- 1 to 4 years of compliance experience in AML, anti-fraud or anti-bribery
- Experience in the investigation of fraud, bribery, and money laundering cases
- Experience in risk advisory and delivering AML, anti-fraud and bribery compliance program
- Good analytical mind and communication skills
- Working knowledge in data analytic tools, e.g. Excel, SQL and SAS Enterprise Guide
- Fluent written and spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English language skills preferred
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for junior position.