Job Title AVP- CyberArk/Hashicorp Engineering Role Summary & Role Description
- Lead the development, deployment and management of a Privileged Access Management (PAM).
- Provide subject matter expertise, strategic direction and technical leadership for CyberArk and Hashicorp solutions.
- Lead and mentor a high-performing team of engineers and specialists.
- Foster a collaborative and innovative team culture.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment with business objectives.
- Stay current with industry trends and advancements in CyberArk and Hashicorp technologies.
- Implement and enforce security best practices across engineering processes.
- Participate in solution design for new features & integrations to identify high quality solutions.
- Identify and encourage automation of repetitive tasks carried out by the team.
- Identify & advise on product upgrades with Product Management; manage the process of testing and upgrading the product.
- Define and communicate the various use cases to facilitate adoption and migration.
- Provide guidance on the improvement of the privileged access security posture.
- Responsible for managing the delivery of PAM technical infrastructure.
Core/Must have skills
- 13+ years of work experience and has been part of a large-scale Privileged Access Management(PAM) implementations involving CyberArk and Hashicorp
- Proven experience in leading engineering teams focused on CyberArk and Hashicorp technologies.
- In-depth knowledge of identity and access management, privileged access security and infrastructure as code.
- Strong understanding of security best practices and compliance requirements.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Familiarity with cloud platforms (e.g AWS, Azure, GCP) and experience in integrating CyberArk and Hashicorp solutions in cloud architectures.
- Experience in other advance CyberArk tools like OPM, PTA, AIM & EPM added advantage.
- Troubleshooting experience with CyberArk HA EPV, CPM, PSM, PVWA, PSMP, DR components and target platforms.
- Vast experience with privileged credential management, user authentication & authorization, policy management, session management, external integrations, workflows, auditing and reporting
- Experience with Windows and Linux privileged access management best practices and implementation, In-depth understanding of Active Directory in terms of how it relates to infrastructure access controls. Experience with SQL and Oracle privileged access management best practices and implementation.
- Experience working with multiple technical teams to deliver new features.
Relevant certifications in CyberArk and Hashicorp(e.g CyberArk Certified Defender, Hashicorp certified: Terraform Associate) Good to have skills Jira expérience , SIEM, Change management Scripting and Automation experience Work Schedule Hybrid work model in Regular time in Bangalore / Hyderabad locations Keywords (If any) CyberArk, HashiCorp Why this role is important to us Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We're driving the company's digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation. We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We're looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company. Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry. About State Street What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers