The Vacancy OVERALL SUMMARY
At Close Brothers we look to recruit individuals from all different backgrounds and encourage you to apply even if you don't tick every box. We celebrate diversity, promote inclusivity and are open to discuss flexible work options to help you balance your work and home life.
Join the Close Brothers Vehicle Hire (CBVH) team where you will support the management and reporting of responsibilities of process and risk management programmes within the framework of both CBVH and the wider business.
You will be required to act as a strong conduit between our local operation and our central teams within the Bank. You will also work to support the development of regular reports and ad-hoc analysis as required. RESPONSIBILITIES
WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF:
- Review, refine and document all end to end business processes across the CBVH customer journey.
- Work with department heads to ensure all process maps for each department are up to date and an accurate depiction of the activity required.
- Ensure all process maps are articulated in a structured and consistent manner.
- Ensure the Process Library is secured with appropriate access provided to those that may require this.
- Work with the individual departments and Managers to ensure the business operates within agreed risk appetite and framework.
- Deliver ongoing and focused risk engagement to support evolution and enhancement of the control environment with CBVH.
- Work in conjunction with Central Bank teams as well as the individual departments within CBVH to ensure documented monitoring and correction of any non-compliant behaviours or practices.
- Contribute towards the identification of key risk issues and delivery of high-quality recommendations to enhance the control environment to the appropriate standard.
- Ensure that all Governance and Compliance requirements are adhered to and all reporting and reviewing activities required by the Regulatory Bodies are carried out to the standards required.
IT IS NOT ESSENTIAL BUT IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU:
- You have reporting experience, including the ability to condense information, develop reports and formats as required and produce ad-hoc analyses.
- You have working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- You have the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Have some experience of risk management in a financial institution.
- Have experience of technical application of risk.
- Possess knowledge across all key risk types.
- Have experience of minute taking at senior management meetings.
- Have experience of Process Mapping and practical application.
- Hold a Health and Safety Accreditation.
We are an inclusive organisation and committed to ensuring our recruitment process is as accessible as possible to everyone. We will make adjustments for people who have a disability or long-term condition. If you need the job description or application form in an alternative format or would like to discuss the recruitment process with us, please email us at email@example.com or request a call back. ABOUT US
At Close Brothers we support employees to balance their work life priorities and in this role you will be able to enjoy a mixture of hybrid working.
Close Brothers is a leading UK merchant banking group providing lending, deposit taking, wealth management services and securities trading. At Close Brothers we provide financial support and advice to small businesses and individuals in the UK. Our purpose is to help the people and businesses of Britain thrive over the long term. To find out more about Close Brothers, please visit our careers page:
https://www.closebrothers.com/careers To find out more about life at Close Brothers:
https://www.closebrothers.com/life-close-brothers#374017299-899295541 To find out more about our benefits:
https://www.closebrothers.com/employee-benefits To find out more about our commitment to creating an inclusive environment: