Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Retail Distribution
Hang Seng's Retail Distribution focuses on personal wealth management and financial services. Our one-stop wealth management initiatives are designed for both our affluent and mass integrated account customers. With more than 290 branches and automated banking centres, including around 60 Prestige Banking Centres for our high-end personal customers, we serve over half of the adult population in Hong Kong while offering an extensive range of products to our valued customers.
Primary location shows in a job posting does not refer to work location, the branch placement is subject to the final decision by RSS Management
We are currently seeking a high-calibre professional to join our team as General Banking Manager
, to undergo a structured training in order to develop a wide-spectrum of retail banking product knowledge and pave way for further career development as Relationship Manager.
Our employees are the most valuable resources in the bank. We are committed to providing you with the optimal workplace experience. Here is a taste of what we have on offer:
- Attractive basic salary
- Healthcare insurance coverage including yourself and your family
- Retirement benefit scheme with employer's contribution
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Work-life balance: 18-24 days paid annual leave plus other categories of leave entitlements e.g. birthday, marriage, maternity and paternity, study, volunteer work
- Preferential interest rate for staff housing loan of up to 100% of property valuation or purchase price
- Recognizable corporate training and development program
- Progressive career advancement opportunities
- Provide quality customer service to our retail customers in branch network
- Proactively identify customer needs and offer appropriate banking services and solutions
- Participate in promotional campaigns to acquire new business and strengthen customer loyalty
- Maintain awareness of operational risks and adhere to relevant policies and guidelines
Work location will be subject to change and to be decided by Line Management upon joining
- University degree / Associate degree holders; or HKCEE / HKDSE holders with at least one year of working experience, preferably in financial institution
- Relevant professional qualification in insurance and investment is an advantage
- Strong service and sales orientation, self-motivated with good communication skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, with proficiency in Putonghua an advantage
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
- Ability to manage complex interactions effectively
- Shown strong situation awareness, s trong desire to learn and able to work in Agile environment
If you would like to explore other opportunities at Hang Seng Hong Kong, please visit www.hangseng.com/careers/ for details.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.