My client, a global corporate investment bank, is looking to hire an AVP & VP into their technology Applications Internal Audit function. Covering a portfolio including Global Transaction and Payment Services, Capital Markets, Global Bank and Advisory across EMEA and offering offering excellent stakeholder exposure and engagement with senior management.Responsibilities:
- Work under the day-to-day direction of a Regional Audit Director.
- Contributing to the effective and efficient execution of internal audits from planning to reporting and supporting the Regional Audit Director in all aspects of delivery, using solid communication skills (verbal and written) to lead large and complex information technology audit assignments including global and multi-team/integrated audits.
- Monitoring and reporting on the timely and effective remediation of audit findings, which involves maintaining a follow-up process with the auditees, where applicable. You will be expected to anticipate and escalate delays and issues in relation to the remediation of findings.
- Contributing to the annual risk assessment and continuous audit monitoring activities, under the supervision of a Regional Audit Director. This activity forms the basis of the annual audit plan and possible mid-year adjustments to audit coverage.
- Experience in Technology Audit beyond ITGC's.
- Previous experience within the financial services industry, preferably this experience should have been gained in an internal/external audit, risk management or compliance function, with a good understanding of information systems, technologies and cybersecurity, with exposure to business audits/reviews.
- Business-IS integrated experience.
- Work with confidence and demonstrate excellent organisation, with proven coaching, time management and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong relationship builder and effective communicator across all levels within a team, with the business and externally.