The candidate will be part of a dynamic team covering Greater China Financial Institutions.
Reporting to the Team Head, you will:
- Be the global relationship manager for a portfolio of Greater China bank groups and work with local teams in Greater China region to develop good market knowledge
- Monitor developments in market conditions, regulatory changes, country and customer risk and table relevant updates
- Drive relationship initiatives and strength the bank's market position as one of the key "go-to" partner banks in Asia
- Recommend appropriate business proposition to customers covering products such as loans, trade, treasury, and capital markets
- Leveraging the bank's platform, work with cross-functional teams to drive deal execution
- Experience and familiarity with Greater China Financial Institutions, with ideally 5 - 10 years of experience in a Financial Institutions sales function
- Strong product knowledge of loan, trade, treasury, and capital markets would be an advantage.
- Experience in driving negotiating of legal documentation will be beneficial: ISDA/CSA, GMRA, Syndicated / Bilateral facilities
- Mastery of Microsoft suite of products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Teams, OneNote, OneDrive) required.
- Good team player who is driven, pro-active with a positive attitude and comfortable with a dynamic, fast-changing environment