Our Client, a leading international bank, is seeking for a Priority Relationship Manager (Offshore)
to maximize new business/acquisition/referral opportunities and deepening existing customer relationships to the specified service standards for the Priority Clients Segment.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To conduct a professional, consultative financial analysis and profiling session with customers to meet their financial needs/objectives.
- To foster and deepen customer relationships by providing regular market information updates and trend analysis on local and international financial products (North Asia, Malaysia, Indonesia, ROW, India market etc.).
- In consultation with the PB team manager/branch manager/ PTL, draw up monthly plans for achieving/exceeding sales targets to meet new business and customer acquisition goals
- To participate in marketing and promotional activities for customer acquisition.
- To source and call on individual prospects
- To provide quality, efficient after-sales services
- To manage anti-attrition and retention of clients
- To organise and conduct sales presentations to groups, clubs, associations, companies and other organisations.
- To solicit referrals from other parts of SCB e.g. RMs from C&I, staff, etc.
- To comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Transaction Monitoring Unit.
- To ensure compliance with all regulations and controls as set by the Bank and external regulatory authorities.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Understands the core concepts, principles, processes or procedures of Wealth Management and Banking
- Experience in Relationship Management
- Proficiency in Business language as the incumbent will be supporting relevant market
Interested candidate, please submit your updated CV in MS Word Format to Ashlyn Way Si Min (EA Personnel Reg. No.: R23118732) by clicking the 'Apply now' or call at 65909920 or WhatsApp 85110877 for a confidential discussion.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
Current & Expected Salary
Reason(s) for leaving
Notice Period / Availability to commence workNOTICE:
We would like to inform that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Cessation of Collection of full NRIC Numbers:
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act and commitment to protect candidates' personal data, Achieve Group will cease to collect, process or use full NRIC numbers during our screening and job application process.
Kindly ensure your resume provided to us does not contain your full NRIC number and full home address during your job application.YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!