Who we're looking for
Do you have a proven track record in delivering an exceptional client experience and service, creating an efficient buying process for our clients and creating rhythm and rigour around our account management disciplines?
We're looking for a Manager to focus on delivering account management excellence, as part of our relationship management capability within our Sales and Marketing function. The main focus is on supporting a portfolio of clients within a defined set of Industries and delivering a catalogue of services that promote excellent service for both our internal and external clients. Key activities include the delivery of Account Planning Workshops (APWs), pipeline reviews, opportunity management in Salesforce, and input into key processes around reporting and service agreements. About the Account Management role
We're looking for a Manager level candidate to focus on delivering best in class account management activity across a portfolio of clients within a group of Industries. Our Account Management team focuses on the firm's priority client programme and this role will be part of a wider account excellence community, dedicated to the priority client portfolio, and grouped into Industry based teams. This role will sometimes work alongside a Senior manager (where the client profile requires it), with both roles contributing to sales best practice across the whole sales cycle, and where the Senior Manager is responsible for managing and progressing our client sales pipeline explicitly. This creates a unique experience for our clients, delivering a consistently high quality of service and collaboration, whilst facilitating incremental growth for the firm.
This role will be part of a team of account excellence specialists, where the sharing of best practice, principles of success and client management expertise will be crucial in evolving the service we provide our clients, as well as leveraging firmwide insight and trends to support sales performance across the priority client programme. Your responsibilities
Those in the Account excellence capability are responsible for:
Skills and experience required
- Creating an account cadence, ensuring the firmwide account team are collectively focussed on the client and the delivery of our client strategy.
- Bringing discipline, structure and support to account teams through management information, market insight, knowledge sharing and meeting preparation.
- Create inputs for the delivery of account planning workshops, using best practice examples of agenda, and strategy execution to convene the account team with collective purpose.
- Create inputs for the delivery of client experience workshops, ensuring the creation of an experience that differentiates PwC in the market.
- Support key account services such as the rate card and MSA review, creating connections with expert teams across the firm to deliver a seamless service to the client.
- Leveraging the internal network such as Commercial Excellence, Risk and Finance to create a suite of expertise across the client portfolio and to create efficiencies and synergies in our response to key client requests.
- Own the delivery of timely client reporting requirements including any regulatory driven reporting through working with Integrated services to create rhythm and accuracy across required materials.
- Support the creation of value reports and other client based collateral.
- Providing subject matter expertise on account excellence enabling technology such as Salesforce and equipping the account team with principles that ensure the technology makes the difference in our client service
- Ensuring there is hygiene and accuracy across the client salesforce record, enabling collaboration across the team and creating one view of client activity.
- Drive client feedback volumes across the client portfolio, and create a feedback loop back into the client team, putting client insight at the heart of all activity.
About the team
- You will possess excellent communication skills and gravitas with senior stakeholders (both clients and senior staff)
- An expert understanding of best practice account management with the ability to implement both strategic and tactical initiatives.
- The jobholder must be creative and be able to effectively communicate key business messages to a diverse audience.
- A proven track record in customer service, account management and sales in a highly competitive, Business to Business environment.
- A proactive individual who is able to work effectively as part of a team, whilst also being a self starter and managing their own book of work to deadlines.
- A collaborative individual who is able to contribute and participate as a member of the Account Management capability.
- An understanding of a sales methodology and how this applies to creating meaningful client relationships.
- Attention to detail that creates accuracy in client facing materials and reports.
- A strong understanding of CRM platforms, with salesforce knowledge an advantage.
Our Relationship Management team focuses on the firm's priority accounts across different segments and supports lead relationship partners and account teams to drive profitable revenue growth and deliver exceptional client value.
This role sits within the account excellence capability which is part of the Sales capability, within the Sales and Marketing function, and covers all aspects of professional services marketing, sales support and business development. We work together with the Clients and Markets Executive to build and sustain competitive advantage. We execute our go-to-market strategy using our expertise, talent and assets to drive commercial outcomes, for us and our clients. The Sales capability operates with a culture focused on client-centricity and our clients issues, ensuring we are operating with a commercial mindset and a consistent level of quality and excellence in all we do. We work together to ensure these attributes are present in all activities and interactions, every day.