Job Description: Job Title
ESG Data: Sustainability Analyst Location
Birmingham Corporate Title
Assistant Vice President
The Sustainability Data and Technology Programme is a bankwide programme to deliver a strategic solution for Environmental, Social and Governance data across Deutsche Bank. The Programme is part of the Sustainability Strategy Key Deliverable.
As Data Analyst, you will be part of the Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Data Team. You will be responsible for working closely with various group divisions to ensure sustainability practices are measured and tracked against corporate objectives. As Data Analyst you will be responsible for performing complex data analytical studies (including data visualization), micro and macro analysis in relation to the sustainability data collection deriving from sustainability legislative disclosure requirements, industry trends, and major international frameworks. What we'll offer you
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That's why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its centre. Hybrid Working
We understand that employee expectations and preferences are changing. We have implemented a Hybrid Working Model that enables eligible employees to work remotely for a part of their working time and reach a working pattern that works for them.
You can expect:
Your key responsibilities
- Competitive salary and non-contributory pension
- 30 days' holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase additional days
- Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
- A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, a Bike4Work scheme and Gym benefits
- The opportunity to support a wide ranging CSR programme + 2 days' volunteering leave per year
Your skills and experience
- Work closely with Data Modelling teams to ensure all data requirements are within Bank data standards
- Coordinate the collection, verification, and analysis of data related to Environment, Social and Governance factors, ensuring accuracy and integrity of information
- Aggregate and analyze quantitative and qualitative data deriving from multiple data-collection reporting methodologies (SCDDA, EcoVadis, EU' Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive, Taxonomy)
- Gain understanding of existing Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive reporting environment and financial reporting process in order to make recommendations on how to consolidate and automate data collection
- Work closely with internal cross-functional partners and consulting organizations to create and/or provide input for sustainability reports and presentations
How we'll support you
- Experience in defining and implementing data quality control processes
- Proficiency in data analysis tools and software for data management and reporting
- Ability to perform quantitative tasks with speed and accuracy, including collection and management of data
- Experience of managing business stakeholder relationships, attention to detail with great communication skills a plus
- Strong interest in Environmental, Social and Governance / sustainability an advantage
- Ability to work in virtual teams and in matrix organizations
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do.
Deutsche Bank in the UK is proud to have been named a Times Top 50 Employer for Gender Equality for three consecutive years. Additionally, we have been awarded a Silver Award from Stonewall for two years running and named in their Top 100 Employers for 2023 for our work supporting LGBTQ+ inclusion.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.