Job Description: Job Title
Trade Finance Sales and Structuring Originator Corporate Title
Vice President - Director Location
New York, NY (ALL ROLES TO BE CONSIDERED) Overview
As a Trade Finance (TF) Sales and Structuring Originator you will, originate, structure, and execute trade finance facilities across traditional documentary trade solutions like Commercial Letters of credit, Standby Letters of Credit, UPAS and Deferred payment LCs as well as working capital solutions including receivables finance, supply chain finance, inventory finance, asset-based finance and other forms of pre and post shipment financing. Typical transactions emphasize risk mitigated structures using syndication and/or third-party forms of credit insurance and repayment guarantees. You will be based in New York and will originate new transactions with clients in close cooperation with the Corporate Bank and Investment bank Coverage teams in Unites States (US) and around the globe. What We Offer You
What You'll Do
- A diverse and inclusive environment that embraces change, innovation, and collaboration
- A hybrid working model, allowing for in-office / work from home flexibility, generous vacation, personal and volunteer days
- Employee Resource Groups support an inclusive workplace for everyone and promote community engagement
- Competitive compensation packages including health and wellbeing benefits, retirement savings plans, parental leave, and family building benefits
- Educational resources, matching gift, and volunteer programs
Skills You'll Need
- Originate, structure, and implement TF products within the large corporate segment in US, including traditional trade, receivables, inventory, asset-based lending, and supplier/payables finance and all its variations: with and without recourse, committed and uncommitted, self-funded or bank funded, with the use of trade credit insurance, syndicated or bi-lateral
- Work with corporate and investment bank coverage to co-originate transactions
- Provide and perform any tasks related to transactions, including preparation of sales pitches, indicative proposals, response to requests for proposals, perform profitability analyses, conduct site visits to assess creditworthiness of existing and new clients, prepare supplier analyses and segmentation, prepare deal memos, and discuss deals with internal teams and credit risk management
- Generate revenue according to budget targets and strengthen the Bank's franchise by attracting and retaining new clients and deals
Skills That Will Help You Excel
- Experience in trade finance or corporate banking; strong client marketing and service skills, including strong written and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to generate profitable business against hard income targets
- Conversant relevant legal, regulatory and Bank policy requirements and operate accordingly
- Entrepreneurial spirit, analytical, results oriented with critical thinking and problem-solving capabilities
- Good organizational skills, diligence, and follow through with the ability to multi-task
It is the Bank's expectation that employees hired into this role will work in the New York office in accordance with the Bank's hybrid working model.
Deutsche Bank provides reasonable accommodations to candidates and employees with a substantiated need based on disability and/or religion.
The salary range for this position in New York City is $130,000 to $275,000. Actual salaries may be based on a number of factors including, but not limited to, a candidate's skill set, experience, education, work location and other qualifications. Posted salary ranges do not include incentive compensation or any other type of renumeration. Deutsche Bank Values & Diversity
We believe talent is found in all cultures, countries, races, ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs, generations, backgrounds and experiences. We pursue a working environment where everyone can be authentic and feel a sense of belonging. Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion efforts.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Learn more about your life at Deutsche Bank through the eyes of our current employees: https://careers.db.com/life
The California Consumer Privacy Act outlines how companies can use personal information. If you are interested in receiving a copy of Deutsche Bank's California Privacy Notice please email HR.Direct@DB.com . Deutsche Bank Benefits
At Deutsche Bank, we recognize that our benefit programs have a profound impact on our colleagues. That's why we are focused on providing benefits and perks that enable our colleagues to live authenti-cally and be their whole selves, at every stage of life. We provide access to physical, emotional, and financial wellness benefits that allow our colleagues to stay financially secure and strike balance between work and home. Click here to learn more!
Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement ; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act ; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision #LI-HYBRID #LI-REMOTE #LI-ONSITE
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement ; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act ; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision .