The energy of a newsroom, the pace of a trading floor, the buzz of a recent tech breakthrough; we work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We bring out the best in each other through collaboration. Through our countless volunteer projects, we also help network with the communities around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen. What's the role?
We are looking for a Business Analyst and System Administrator to identify, develop, implement, and drive strategic initiatives globally that automate processes and workflows for the products and services we provide to support employees as well as be the primary contact to maintain system level configurations and support internal and external users. You will work closely with Project Executives, Project Managers, and the Finance Team to define and implement system modifications and or process changes.
This individual is responsible for assessing the internal and external factors that can affect project outcomes, leverage problem solving skills to ensure project plans deliver on time as well as work with stakeholders to inform the strategy and roadmap for technology initiatives. In addition, overseeing all aspects of a project such as timelines, scope, requirements, and sprint management to ensure the initiatives stay on track. We'll trust you to:
You'll need to have:?
- Develop a roadmap for automation opportunities-Leverage data/evidence-driven approach to determine project success criteria, monitor results, and measure impact
- Be responsible for the upkeep, configuration, and reliable operation of our e-Builder® Construction Management System and other Integrated Workplace Management Systems (IWMS)?
- Through an agile framework, deliver system workflow changes, taking a hands-on approach to driving incremental change and improvements?
- Manage system enhancement requests that streamline product and workflow problems, make decisions, and prioritize work to stay on track towards business deliverables
- Communicate with and manage business and cross departmental stakeholders at all levels?
- Leverage your customer service skills to provide customer service to Workplace Operation employees via our internal ticketing system??
- Identify impediments and take a proactive approach at finding ways to remove roadblocks??
- Effective decision-maker to balance risks and benefits for overall good of the organization?
We'd love to see:
- Minimum 5 years' experience
- Bachelor's Degree or Military Experience working with PMIS / IWMS
- Experience using and administrating e-Builder, Tririga, or other capital or construction management
- Experience writing both functional and technical documentation?
- Proven track record leveraging data to make insights and inform the project strategy such as Excel to analyze data
- The ability to articulate ideas and garner support for initiatives?
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a positive attitude
- Consistent track record to work autonomously?
Does this sound like you?
- Experience with SAP® system
- Experience with python
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know that the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at: https://www.bloomberg.com/company/what-we-do/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg provides reasonable adjustment/accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable adjustment/accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable adjustment/accommodation include but are not limited to making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email AMER_recruit@bloomberg.net (Americas), EMEA_recruit@bloomberg.net (Europe, the Middle East and Africa), or APAC_recruit@bloomberg.net (Asia-Pacific), based on the region you are submitting an application for.
Salary Range: 115,000 - 125,000 USD Annually + Benefits + Bonus
The referenced salary range is based on the Company's good faith belief at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as geographic location, work experience, market conditions, education/training and skill level.
We offer one of the most comprehensive and generous benefits plans available and offer a range of total rewards that may include merit increases, incentive compensation [Exempt roles only], paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, life insurance, and various wellness programs, among others. The Company does not provide benefits directly to contingent workers/contractors and interns.