Job Description: Job Title Business Analyst, US Regulatory & Risk Squad Corporate Title Assistant Vice President Location Jacksonville, FL Overview
The Business Analyst (BA) - US Regulatory & Risk squad (AVP level) supports the US Reg & Risk Product Owner and the rest of the squad in preparing and delivering requirements, specifics, and other information or data. As the Business Analyst, you will be essential in delivering high-end products and in supporting the squad in having all documentation detailed and well prepared. You will work closely with Regulatory Affairs, Legal & Compliance for interpretation of regulations and assess impact on International Private Bank & define regulatory requirements. You will analyze /evaluate new local and multi-regional regulatory initiative/requirements, develop technical concepts /decision papers and innovative solution alternatives. What We Offer You
What You'll Do
- A diverse and inclusive environment that embraces change, innovation, and collaboration
- A hybrid working model, allowing for in-office / work from home flexibility, generous vacation, personal and volunteer days
- Employee Resource Groups support an inclusive workplace for everyone and promote community engagement
- Competitive compensation packages including health and wellbeing benefits, retirement savings plans, parental leave, and family building benefits
- Educational resources, matching gift, and volunteer programs
Skills You'll Need
- Work closely together with the Product Owner and other squad members and key stakeholders (both control functions such as Legal, Compliance and Divisional Control Officer and business SMEs) to ensure right granularity of requirements specification on an epic/story level for regulatory requirements assigned to the BA
- Define problems, conduct analyses (including workflow, feasibility, cost/benefit, trend, and cause-and-effect), create models, diagrams, presentations, and other documentations that support the target audience to understand the Business requirements and identify solutions
- Facilitate communication and stakeholder management in order to create consensus on scope, agree implementation path, and proceed with implementation
- Coordinate implementation of solution, in particular technological, procedural or control changes
- Proactively identify and escalate risks and issues that might affect squad's overall health
- Document tasks and achievements through the appropriate tools (Jira, Confluence) and present updates to key stakeholders
Skills That Will Help You Excel
- University degree or equivalent, preferably with a degree in Business or Finance
- Experience in Project Management, with knowledge of Agile methods (SAFe, Scrum, Kanban, etc.), tools (Jira or Confluence) preferred, and proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Knowledge or experience in managing regulatory projects and understanding of risk management principles preferred
- Experience in Financial Services and knowledge of Wealth Management products and services preferred
- Experience in working in a challenging, fast-paced environment, with ability to deal with complex and ambiguous situations
- Self-motivated, proactive, and resourceful
- Strong problem solving, organizational, and time management skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal, presentation, and writing skills
- Detail oriented and creative thinker with ability to generate ideas, develop concepts, and suggest innovative solutions
- Ability to assess issues, evaluate risks, and suggest corrective actions
It is the Bank's expectation that employees hired into this role will work in the Jacksonville, FL office in accordance with the Bank's hybrid working model.
Deutsche Bank provides reasonable accommodations to candidates and employees with a substantiated need based on disability and/or religion.
The salary range for this position in Jacksonville is $78,000 to $110,000. Actual salaries may be based on a number of factors including, but not limited to, a candidate's skill set, experience, education, work location and other qualifications. Posted salary ranges do not include incentive compensation or any other type of renumeration. Deutsche Bank Values & Diversity
We believe talent is found in all cultures, countries, races, ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs, generations, backgrounds and experiences. We pursue a working environment where everyone can be authentic and feel a sense of belonging. Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion efforts.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement ; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act ; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Learn more about your life at DB through the eyes of our current employees: https://careers.db.com/life
The California Consumer Privacy Act outlines how companies can use personal information. If you are interested in receiving a copy of Deutsche Bank's California Privacy Notice please email HR.Direct@DB.com . Deutsche Bank Benefits
At Deutsche Bank, we recognize that our benefit programs have a profound impact on our colleagues. That's why we are focused on providing benefits and perks that enable our colleagues to live authenti-cally and be their whole selves, at every stage of life. We provide access to physical, emotional, and financial wellness benefits that allow our colleagues to stay financially secure and strike balance between work and home. Click here to learn more! #LI-HYBRID #LI-REMOTE #LI-ONSITE
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement ; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act ; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision .