Job Description: Job Title
Tech Analyst Corporate Title
Vice President Location
Jacksonville, FL Overview
As the Tech Analyst, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and delivering significant components of engineering solutions to accomplish business goals efficiently and reliably. Your key responsibilities in this role include being an active participation in the design of their solution components and investigating re-use, and ensure that solutions are fit for purpose, reliable, maintainable, and can be integrated successfully into the overall solution and environment with clear, robust, and well tested deployments. You should have experience in IT change projects and varying project / program environments (waterfall, scrum/agile, etc.), working with business requirements through to system level functional specifications, in business analysis, data analytics or UX (user experience), using Structured Query Language (SQL) tools (preferably Oracle) to perform data analysis and test data preparation, in a financial domain (capital markets, transaction banking, and wealth management) and/or related support functions, and owning a product backlog, sprint planning, prioritizing stories and driving iteration content. You should have the ability to influence and motivate other team members and stakeholders through strong dialogue, facilitation, and persuasiveness. What We Offer You
What You'll Do
- A diverse and inclusive environment that embraces change, innovation, and collaboration
- A hybrid working model, allowing for in-office / work from home flexibility, generous vacation, personal and volunteer days
- Employee Resource Groups support an inclusive workplace for everyone and promote community engagement
- Competitive compensation packages including health and wellbeing benefits, retirement savings plans, parental leave, and family building benefits
- Educational resources, matching gift, and volunteer programs
How You'll Lead
- Will work closely within the areas of Investments: including Custody, Trust, Discretionary Portfolio Management, and Investment Advisory to ensure scope, requirements and solution are properly captured and features/solutions delivered on a timely basis
- Deep knowledge of MS Office products
- Excellent documentation skills, experience in Business requirement documents (BRD), Requirements and process flows
Skills You'll Need
- Work with various vendors to coordinate the orderly transition of the Investments related activities and various upstream and down-stream related activities, as well as understand the necessary integration with satellite systems (Client On-boarding, Case Management, On-line Digital channels etc., Shadowing etc.)
- Coordinate and participate in Testing
Skills That Will Help You Excel
- IT Tools: Strong experience in Oracle, Control-M, Informatica, Expertise in Programming Languages (PL)/SQL and Informatica extract, transform, load (ETL) to address computational, complexity, and efficiency challenges.
- Extensive Development experience with strong experience in Data Mapping, Data Migration, and Data Warehouse changes related to re-platforming project, and system integration projects with knowledge of Wealth Management and related investment products. Would be a plus, with knowledge in any of the Wealth Management products like TCS BaNCS, Triple A, Temenos Wealth Suite, Avaloq or Expersoft,
- Knowledge of Data Warehouses/Data flows/transaction flows (TA), Agile methods (SAFe, Scrum, Kanban, etc.) and tools (Jira, TeamCity, GitHub, Confluence), trade flows on various instrument types: equities, fixed income, derivatives, CIF's, Mutual Funds and related
- Experience with development of IT systems (primarily Dimensional Data warehouse systems), Data modelling (TA),
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken with documentation/presentation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail while being highly organized with ability to commit and prioritize work duties and tasks
- Data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Be an excellent team worker, while self-motivated with ability to work in virtual teams and matrix/global organizations including appreciation of different cultures during collaborating and sharing
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving experience and ability to grasp new concepts, provide insights and solutions, while maintaining pace with technical innovation
It is the Bank's expectation that employees hired into this role will work in the Jacksonville office in accordance with the Bank's hybrid working model.
Deutsche Bank provides reasonable accommodations to candidates and employees with a substantiated need based on disability and/or religion.
The salary range for this position in Jacksonville is $100,000 to $155,000. Actual salaries may be based on a number of factors including, but not limited to, a candidate's skill set, experience, education, work location and other qualifications. Posted salary ranges do not include incentive compensation or any other type of remuneration. Deutsche Bank Values & Diversity
We believe talent is found in all cultures, countries, races, ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs, generations, backgrounds, and experiences. We pursue a working environment where everyone can be authentic and feel a sense of belonging. Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion efforts.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement ; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act ; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Learn more about your life at Deutsche Bank through the eyes of our current employees: https://careers.db.com/life
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse
The California Consumer Privacy Act outlines how companies can use personal information. If you are interested in receiving a copy of Deutsche Bank's California Privacy Notice please email HR.Direct@DB.com .
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement ; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act ; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision .