Job Description: Job Title
Investment Grade Credit Trader Corporate Title
New York, NY Overview
The Investment Grade Credit desk is part of Credit Flow Trading, sitting within the Global Financing & Credit Trading business unit. The trading desk acts as a market maker in Investment Grade Bonds to provide liquidity to our clients. The successful Director will hold the position of Investment Grade Credit Trader (Director level), focusing on trading bonds within the Financials Sector. You will partner closely with the Institutional Client Group (ICG), Research Analysts and Capital Markets to provide liquidity to our clients & support Deutsche Bank's new issue business. What We Offer You
What You'll Do
- A diverse and inclusive environment that embraces change, innovation, and collaboration
- A hybrid working model, allowing for in-office / work from home flexibility, generous vacation, personal and volunteer days
- Employee Resource Groups support an inclusive workplace for everyone and promote community engagement
- Competitive compensation packages including health and wellbeing benefits, retirement savings plans, parental leave, and family building benefits
- Educational resources, matching gift, and volunteer programs
How You'll Lead
- Act as a market maker to provide liquidity to our clients in Investment Grade Bonds
- Build your franchise in your sector & with clients to capture market share
- Own & manage the market risk exposure of your trading positions
- Leverage the ICG Credit sales team to source liquidity
- Work closely with Desk Analysts to critically evaluate trading opportunities
- Support Capital Markets in distributing new issues
Skills You'll Need
- Responsibility for training junior Traders on the desk
- Building the Deutsche Bank Credit franchise with clients & capturing market share
- Generating trade ideas alongside Sales & Research
Skills That Will Help You Excel
- Previous experience in the Investment Grade Credit market either on the buy/sell side
- Existing relationships with buy-side clients active in this space
- Strong knowledge of the Financials sector & ideally experiences trading this sector before
- History of strong risk management and profitable trading
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
It is the Bank's expectation that employees hired into this role will work in the New York, NY office in accordance with the Bank's hybrid working model.
Deutsche Bank provides reasonable accommodations to candidates and employees with a substantiated need based on disability and/or religion.
The salary range for this position in New York City is $190K to $300K. Actual salaries may be based on a number of factors including, but not limited to, a candidate's skill set, experience, education, work location and other qualifications. Posted salary ranges do not include incentive compensation or any other type of renumeration. Deutsche Bank Values & Diversity
We believe talent is found in all cultures, countries, races, ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs, generations, backgrounds, and experiences. We pursue a working environment where everyone can be authentic and feel a sense of belonging. Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion efforts.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement ; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act ; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Learn more about your life at DB through the eyes of our current employees: https://careers.db.com/life
The California Consumer Privacy Act outlines how companies can use personal information. If you are interested in receiving a copy of Deutsche Bank's California Privacy Notice, please email HR.Direct@DB.com . Deutsche Bank Benefits
At Deutsche Bank, we recognize that our benefit programs have a profound impact on our colleagues. That's why we are focused on providing benefits and perks that enable our colleagues to live authenti-cally and be their whole selves, at every stage of life. We provide access to physical, emotional, and financial wellness benefits that allow our colleagues to stay financially secure and strike balance between work and home. Click here to learn more! #LI-HYBRID #LI-REMOTE #LI-ONSITE
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement ; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act ; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision .