Product Consultant, Client Service
Shift: General/ AU/UK/US - Should be flexible with all shifts.
Location: Vashi, Navi Mumbai
CTC: 6 LPA - 9 LPA max (Depending upon candidature)
The Group: The Client Service group is the face of Morningstar post sales. The individuals in this group work towards enabling our clients efficiently use our products that provide high-quality data, independent research, and technological expertise through well-designed products. The group collaborates with Product Development, Product Management and Sales teams to build up an excellent client service model ensuring clients best-in-class experience using our products to achieve their goals.
The Role: Morningstar seeks a Product Consultant to join our Global Client Support team for supporting Morningstar’s research and analytical products. Working directly with our Data Product, Enterprise Components & Research clients, you will join our client service group with the aim of delighting our clients via the provision of world-class support and service. Working in conjunction with our product management, implementation managers, solutions, and sales teams, you will act as an expert to support the growth of Morningstar’s enterprise solutions with our clients and identify new opportunities for expanding our offerings. This will be a key role in our mission to provide exceptional client experience by helping Institutional clients use our products to meet their goals. This position is based in our Mumbai office.
- Provide best-in-class service to all incoming client queries related to Morningstar products and services.
- Maintain an expert knowledge of Morningstar products and services, features, benefits, serve as a resource to team members and act as a consultant to the client.
- Apply a professional, timely, and proactively approach to escalated issues and calls.
- Regularly follow up internally and externally for all outstanding client queries and requests.
- Work closely with our Data product, Enterprise Component & Research client base to ensure timely production, quality assurance, and the delivery of projects for new and existing clients.
- Meet required service levels for the process.
- Demonstrate and promote strong client advocacy.
- Provide and facilitate pertinent corporate, inter-departmental, and departmental communications as necessary.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience. Experience in Financial Services/Capital markets is preferred.
- A proven track record of managing clients with contractual timelines and scope.
- Good understanding of financial markets and investment products (especially stocks, mutual funds, commodities, currency) with inclination to learning
- Understanding of networking, internet, communication concepts and complex software systems
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel
- Fast learner, self-starter, flexible and proven ability to work in a demanding environment with strong multi-tasking skills.
- Educated to degree level, an advanced degree is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
Morningstar is an equal opportunity employer.