Job Description Group Overview:
The TP ICAP Group is a world leading provider of market infrastructure.
Our purpose is to provide clients with access to global financial and commodities markets, improving price discovery, liquidity, and distribution of data, through responsible and innovative solutions.
Through our people and technology, we connect clients to superior liquidity and data solutions.
The Group is home to a stable of premium brands. Collectively, TP ICAP is the largest interdealer broker in the world by revenue, the number one Energy & Commodities broker in the world, the world's leading provider of OTC data, and an award winning all-to-all trading platform.
The Group operates from more than 60 offices in 27 countries. We are 5,300 people strong. We work as one to achieve our vision of being the world's most trusted, innovative, liquidity and data solutions specialist. About Liquidnet:
Liquidnet is a leading technology-driven, agency execution specialist that intelligently connects the world's investors to the world's investments. Role Overview:
Liquidnet is seeking an exceptional Senior QA Engineer to join the Brokerage Operations Technology team. This individual will be a part of part of a dynamic, agile technology team directly involved in Liquidnet's fast-growing electronic trading businesses. The role involves testing of services and web applications for middle office. Role Responsibilities:
Experience / Competences: Essential:
- Perform exploratory, functional, regression, integration, and system testing of front and server side middle office applications
- Design, write, execute, and maintain manual and automated test cases for post trade / middle office related applications
- Identify, report, and track software issues and bugs
- Collaborate with stakeholders (business analysts, developers, product owners, end-users, vendors, and others) to understand business requirements and stakeholders' needs
- Analyse system logs, configurations and other system data using common technology tools for test confirmation and defect analysis
- Contribute to the design and improvement of the automation testing framework
- Participate in the creation of test scenarios for capacity, load, and performance testing
- Serve as second or third tier support for production issues
- Responsible for bug management process and issue identification and tracking (bug advocacy).
- Relevant experience with Python language (for writing automated tests)
- Extensive software Quality Assurance experience within electronic trading or electronic trading system provider
- Experience with FIX protocol, SQL, and Linux
- Understanding of testing methodologies, including test case design, test scripting, defect analysis, defect reporting, and defect tracking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to communicate and document testing plans and results
- Solid understanding of product development lifecycles and iterative development methods with a commitment to quality and excellence
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, adapting testing efforts to meet project needs and deadline
- Strong sense of ownership and self-sufficiency
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence, Git
- Experience with test automation solutions for web interfaces (e.g. Selenium)
The TP ICAP Group is committed to promoting Equality and Diversity and encouraging a culture that actively values difference. It is recognised that employees from different backgrounds and experiences can bring valuable insights to the work environment and enhance the way we work. TP ICAP aims to create a positive, cohesive and inclusive culture, where diversity is valued, respected and built upon. The objective is to recruit and retain a diverse workforce that reflects the global markets in which we work.
TP ICAP is also committed to ensuring that the backgrounds, beliefs and cultures of all its employees are respected and to ensuring that the working environment is free from discrimination, harassment, bullying or any other conduct which causes an employee's suffering. The Group also is committed to encouraging diversity amongst its current workforce and candidates.
UK - City Quays - Belfast