Senior Associate, Business Technology Liaison - 48551 Bring your ideas. Make history.
BNY Mellon offers an exciting array of future-forward careers at the intersection of business, finance, and technology. We are one of the world's top asset management and banking firms that manages trillions of dollars in assets, custody and/or administration. Known as the "bank of banks" - 97% of the world's top banks work with us as we lead and serve our customers into the new era of digital.
With over 238 years of rich history and industry firsts, BNY Mellon has been built upon our proven ability to evolve, lead, and drive new ideas at every turn. Today, we're approximately 50,000 employees across 35 countries with a culture that empowers you to grow, take risks, experiment and be yourself. This is what #LifeAtBNYMellon
is all about.
We're seeking a future team member for the role of Senior Associate, Business Technology Liaison to join our CUSTODY PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT team. This role is located in Pune - HYBRID. In this role, you'll make an impact in the following ways:
Under the role successful candidates would be required to deliver against the following role deliverables:
To be successful in this role, we're seeking the following: Desired Skills / Knowledge
- Identify Needs / Requirements via Elicitation & Collaboration with stakeholders.
- Define and Communicate Requirements in a standardised and consistent format (JIRA)
- Development of acceptance criteria; having working knowledge of Gherkin would be plus.
- Management of Requirements / Requirements Backlog
- Providing relevant reporting and metrics of backlog and delivery, enabling transparency to Product Owner and upwards.
- Provide support to Product Owners in capturing and defining JIRA EPIC's within the Product backlog to capture identified strategic vision and deliveries.
- Support roadmap / project development, planning and reporting.
- Transfer of knowledge to upskill the agile/product team, be it business, technical or other.
- Active participation in relevant scrum / technical development meetings to aid delivery against captured requirements.
- Support capture and maintenance of any relevant product, project or audit required documentation outside of JIRA.
- Experience in scoping and prioritisation of the backlog.
- Assurance and guidance across UAT
Under the role successful candidates would be desired to have the following technical skills and Business acumen:
- Technical skills
- Waterfall and Agile methodology
- Project Management using JIRA & Confluence
- Advance knowledge in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Business Analytics using Microsoft Power BI & Tableaue
- Data cleanup and processing tools like Xceptor
- Business acumen / knowledge of:
- Investment Banking: Subsidiaries, CSDs and different organization contributing to investment banking business.
- Asset Servicing: Should understand asset servicing business
- Custody Product Knowledge, specifically corporate Action and Income product from Custody business perspective
Under the role successful candidates would be desired to have the following competencies:
Desired Education & Experience
- Conflict Management: Should be able to manage conflicts efficiently while working on Projects
- Stakeholder management: Should have strong experience in managing senior stakeholders as part of Projects
- Communication: Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
Under the role successful candidates would be desired to have the following education / experience:
At BNY Mellon, our inclusive culture speaks for itself. Here's a few of our awards:
- Bachelors or post graduate degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience in business management or related field is required.
- 5-7 years of total work experience in Project / Product delivery (Agile delivery preferred).
- Relevant market / industry certifications - e.g., AAC, CCBA, CBAP
- Fortune World's Most Admired Companies & Top 20 for Diversity and Inclusion
- Bloomberg's Gender Equality Index (GEI)
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation, 100% score Corporate Equality Index
- Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion , Disability: IN - 100% score
- 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators, Fast Company
- CDP's Climate Change 'A List'
BNY Mellon offers highly competitive compensation, benefits, and wellbeing programs rooted in a strong culture of excellence and our pay-for-performance philosophy. We provide access to flexible global resources and tools for your life's journey. Focus on your health, foster your personal resilience, and reach your financial goals as a valued member of our team, along with generous paid leaves that can support you and your family through moments that matter. BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Underrepresented racial and ethnic groups/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.