A reputable foreign corporate bank is currently hiring an AVP Credit Policy (Credit Risk Management)
to perform credit risk management and formulate credit policy and relevant framework. Role Responsibilities
- Review the relevance and applicability of Group policies and for localization as needed and seek approval with proper justifications from Group as applicable.
- Ensure timely implementation of Group policies and provide training upon release of new or updated policies.
- Ensure the policies are in compliance of local regulatory requirements, and provide regulatory mapping and gap analysis for Group policies localization.
- Ensure proper dual regulatory compliance reporting between local and Group.
- Develop new or revise existing policies to mitigate a defined risk or set of risks or meet specific local regulations.
- Communicate and coordinate with relevant stakeholders in policy development and reviews.
- maintain proper records of all approved deviations, pre-approval, approval and concurrence (including notification) of policy documents.
- Assist Management in oversight and review of the credit policies / procedures / policy addendum of its subsidiaries (including OWH China and Macau) and OCBC HK Branch.
- Assist Management in coordination with relevant risk functions of Risk Management Division (RMD) to regular review and update bank-wide risk policies / guidelines (as assigned by Management), i.e., Risk Disclosure Policy and Guideline on Bank Group-wide Risk Management Framework, and coordination with respective team heads of CRM for regular update of departmental guidelines and procedures.
- Participate in the regular review exercise of Macro Economic Variables (MEVs) for HKFRS9's requirements.
- To provide management reporting pursuant to Responsible Financing and participate in the ESG risk disclosure requirement under the TCFD report.
- Bachelor's Degree holder in Business Administration/Finance/other related disciplines is preferred
- Around 8 years of credit risk management experience, including drafting credit policy and procedure
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in English and Cantonese
- Strong PC and Microsoft Application skills
If you believe you have the relevant skill and experience and are interested in this position, kindly get in touch with Krystal Chun at with your CV and contact details or call +852 3901 8974 to engage in a confidential discussion.