- JN -112023-1951409
- Nov 22, 2023
Our client is a leading Multinational Social Media Company. The candidate will work with the APAC lead in optimizing payments, conducting data analysis, and driving market research and strategy. Job responsibilities: Data Analysis and Reporting:
* Gather and analyze data to derive actionable insights.
* Prepare reports highlighting key performance metrics and improvement opportunities. Payments Optimization:
* Triage payments issues and work with internal stakeholders to identify and resolve.
* Identify opportunities to streamline payment issues/operation workflows. Risk and Fraud Assessment:
* Analyse data to assess fraud impact across APAC countries.
* Coordinate with internal stakeholders to align risk management strategies. Relationship Management:
* Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with key banking partners.
* Organize and lead regular meetings to discuss strategies and collaboration opportunities. Partner Marketing Program Expansion:
* Scale partner marketing programs to reach a broader audience.
* Collaborate closely with partners to align strategies and goals.
* Monitor and adjust partner marketing initiatives for optimal performance. Job Requirements:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent with 5-7 years of experience in the payments processing sector in
APAC, ideally in a regional role.
*The candidate should have deep understanding of cards processing and operations, the APAC
* Strong analytical skills and high proficiency in data analysis tools.
* Experience working in a cross-functional, collaborative organization
* Excellent communication skills.
* Proactive, data-driven, and strategic thinker with a passion for payments.
If you are keen on this exciting opportunity, kindly 'Apply Now'.
*Referrals are greatly appreciated*
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration No. R1765539