About Phoenix Tailings:
Phoenix Tailings is a rapidly growing clean mining and metals production startup dedicated to sustainable and economic critical metals production. Our mission is to be the world's first fully clean mining and metals production company, producing the resources needed for the next generation of our economy.
Why Phoenix Tailings:
At Phoenix, we believe that nothing great is ever accomplished alone or without the passion of people who push and motivate one another. If you are someone who shares our relentless pursuit of a better future, passion for innovation, and are excited about working with some of the top innovators in the world, then this is the place for you.
- You are only crazy if you are wrong, it’s ok to be wrong
- Lead with Compassion
- Be Resourceful
- Assist in the development and implementation of the company's financial strategy to support its growth and long-term financial objectives.
- Support financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting processes to ensure accurate and timely financial analysis.
- Prepare financial reports and presentations for executive leadership, providing insights into the company's performance.
- Conduct financial analysis on various projects and initiatives to support data-driven decision-making.
- Monitor and analyze key financial metrics, identifying trends and areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather financial data and provide financial support on strategic initiatives.
- Assist in financial risk management and compliance, ensuring adherence to regulatory requirements and internal policies.
- Evaluate and recommend improvements to financial systems and processes for increased efficiency.
- Support the preparation and analysis of financial models and business cases for investment opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or a related field. Advanced financial certifications (e.g., CFA) are a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in financial analysis and reporting, preferably in a mining or related industry.
- Strong knowledge of financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting processes.
- Demonstrated experience in financial reporting and analysis, with the ability to provide strategic insights.
- Excellent proficiency in financial modeling and analytical tools.
- Detail-oriented with strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication and collaboration abilities to work with cross-functional teams.
We offer a competitive compensation package that is based on expertise. We also offer the following benefits:
- Healthcare, we care about you and your family: 100% Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Stock: Ownership in a fast-growing venture-backed company.
- Family Focus: Parental leave and flexibility for families.
- Time Off: Flexible vacation policy to encourage people to get out and see the world.
- Team Fun: Regularly scheduled events, and celebrations.
- Learning: Learning and development Opportunities to grow your skills and career.
- Great team: Working with fun, hard-working, kind people committed to making a difference!
- Flexible culture: We are results-focused. We don’t work at the office every day.
At Phoenix Tailings, we have an open culture that values learning, and we are looking to grow the team with enthusiastic individuals who share our vision of sustainable mining.
Phoenix Tailings, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we value diversity at all levels. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), national origin, age, disability or genetic information, or any other applicable protected characteristics, and these characteristics will not be a factor for consideration of any work-related decisions (including but not limited to hiring, firing, compensation, and discipline).