Main responsibilities would include:
- Provide detailed attribution analysis to PMs, detailing differences between portfolio and benchmark returns across all their Asset Classes
- Calculate performance returns on a daily and monthly basis
- Analyse, calculate, validate and distribute portfolio and benchmark characteristics Work closely with clients, investment professionals and other internal teams to address performance related questions and queries
- Actively drive forward projects to increase efficiencies and automation
- Work closely with vendors to address any problems
To be considered for this role you must have extensive experience in Performance Reporting, with detailed knowledge of calculating attribution for Equities and Fixed Income. Advance knowledge and experience of using performance systems such as Factset, Barclays Point, Bloomberg Port.. As an individual you must be highly motivated, work well to tight deadlines whilst under pressure and a strong attention to detail.