Vice President Treasury Job Summary
Reporting to the Head of Treasurer, the incumbent will manage daily funding and cash management requirements, liquidity FX and interest rate mismatches in assets and liabilities, and development of funding plan. The role requires active dialogue with internal stakeholders to support the business units and liaisons with external stakeholders such as counterparty banks, auditors, lawyers and banks. Job Responsibilities
Cash and FX Management
A good understanding of external market conditions and dynamics of capital markets. A good appreciation of interest rates, FX, capital structure and regulatory requirements, determine how they may impact the business and plan accordingly. You will be working in a fast pace environment and is expected to perform in depth analysis, developing and implementing methodologies for cash and capital allocation to maximise returns on investments so as to achieve optimal cash and capital structure for the Group.
- Responsible for cash flow forecasting.
- Manages and monitors daily cash management transactions, reports cash operation activities and executes borrowing or investment transactions.
- Additional responsibilities include assisting in the development of bank relationships, determination of short-term cash for investment, and anticipation of short-term borrowing needs.
Liquidity and Risk Management
- You are familiar with hedging tools to mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates on the company's borrowings, as well as on its foreign exchange positions. In addition, your responsibility also includes maintaining a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury activities.
- You are responsible for liquidity management, including in-house banking and providing payments support to the business units and other corporate functional areas, as applicable.
- You are also familiar with loan document review and negotiation with banks and debt financing. You are required to prepare reports for management review and regulatory compliance.
Funding, Debt Capital Market, and Investor Relations
- Preparation and updating of debt capital market programme.
- Organise investor update meetings and the preparation of roadshow materials
- Evaluate strategies for funding cost optimisation and assist in the planning and execution of capital market issues.
- Minimum of 6 years of working experience of relevant Treasury experience gained in a financial institution.
- Strong knowledge in the negotiation of loan and capital market documentation
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong technical knowledge of Treasury products and funding instruments
- Excellent Excel, and PowerPoint skills and strong knowledge of Bloomberg analysis
Please submit your resume to Shereen Tan at email@example.com, quoting the job title and reference number 28085. Only successful shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration no: R1107874
Licence No: 16S8060