At AIA we've started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
It's about finding new ways to not only better people's lives, but to better the communities and environments we live in. And we build on this every day with our ambition to engage one billion people to live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives by 2030.
And to get there, we need leaders with the courage, clarity and humanity to inspire, guide and support their teams to thrive every day - in the work they do and the life they live. Our leaders always have and will play a vital part in our journey to help more people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives, build healthier societies and cultivate healthier environments that better everyone. If you sound like that leader, read on. About the Role
Hold overall responsibility and accountability in leading projects and initiatives to build Wealth & Asset Management strategy, direct COE resources and manage relevant internal stakeholders in the process Roles and Responsibilities:
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Evaluate industry trends and competitive landscape in Wealth & Asset Management sector and identify critical trends that will impact our business.
- Develop a cohesive strategic view of the business and synthesize analysis to deliver key insights.
- Identify and assess growth opportunities, projects and initiatives in the Wealth & Asset Management domain aligned to AIA Group's long-term strategic priorities.
- Lead business case build to support new initiatives and strategies.
- Participate in management meetings and workshops with potential business partners and their advisors.
- Lead strategy formulation, commercial due diligence for transactions, partnerships, or new ventures for Wealth & Asset Management
- Develop strategic narratives and presentations to the Group Board and Group Executive team.
- Provide SME support to Strategy Delivery team on projects in the function.
- Build COE for strategy and market intelligence for Wealth & Asset Management
- Undergraduate and Masters in Corporate Finance, Business Administration or similar discipline preferred.
- 10-12 years' experience in business strategy at Associate Partner or Senior Engagement Manager level from top management consultancy firm or financial services
- Track record of leading successful project delivery and realizing business impact
- Extensive subject matter expertise across the Wealth & Asset Management value chain (including insurance) gained through multi-year experience at top-tier industry players or top / specialist management consultancy.
- Strong numerical capabilities combined with strong commercial acumen.
- Ability to structure clear and compelling communications for senior executive audiences.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.