You will have a background in either Securities Lending, Repo, Corporate Actions or Collateral Management and be passionate about providing an exception level of service to your external clients with the support of your colleagues in business development, technical support and product development. THE ROLE: Client Onboarding Manager
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Client Onboarding Manager
- You will work to provide an excellent onboarding experience to our clients. This includes both new and existing clients who are subscribing to additional products. You will manage the full lifecycle of the integration, from the first post-sale discussion, through implementation and delivery, to handover to the BAU support team.
- You will partner with both client and internal stakeholders across the business to tightly manage dependencies and remove roadblocks drive forward the client onboarding process, to the right quality and timelines. You will manage expectations and communicate throughout the process to ensure that all stakeholders are clear on progress and expected delivery dates.
- You will be the bridge between technology and business experts to ensure accurate integration between client systems and our services. Conduct scripted testing during the development phase and co-ordinate User Acceptance Testing.
- Ensure the firm maintains its reputation of delivering a first-class integration service to our global client base.
- Partner with the Service Delivery team to transition the client to BAU.
- Able to set realistic delivery targets for a portfolio of client onboarding projects and consistently achieve or exceed timelines.
- Client volume considered in system capacity management and performance planning. Once handed over to BAU, onboarding projects result in minimal support costs.
- Manage stakeholders at the client. Identify roadblocks & attempt to remove/escalate and manage prioritisation conflicts.
- Previous experience in client-facing roles with a strong focus on delivering exceptional client service.
- Demonstrable experience in one of the following areas...
- Securities Lending
- Repo (Re-purchase agreements)
- Collateral Management
- Corporate Actions
- Experience running small-scale projects and exposure to the agile delivery methodology is preferred.