Insurance Product Development Manager
My client is seeking an experienced Employee Benefits Product Development Manager to join their team in Hong Kong. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and managing our employee benefits product portfolio. The role involves conducting market research, analyzing data, collaborating with cross-functional teams, and launching new employee benefits products in the Hong Kong market. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in employee benefits product development, excellent analytical skills, and a customer-centric approach.
- Conduct market research to identify customer needs and preferences for employee benefits products.
- Analyze data and market trends to develop innovative employee benefits products that meet customer needs and align with the company's goals.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including underwriters, actuaries, marketing, and sales teams to develop and launch new employee benefits products.
- Develop pricing strategies for employee benefits products that are competitive in the market and provide value to customers.
- Monitor the performance of existing employee benefits products and make adjustments as needed to ensure continued success.
- Ensure that developed employee benefits products comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Provide training and support to sales teams on new employee benefits products.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders, including brokers, clients, and internal teams.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and developments to ensure that our employee benefits products remain competitive in the market.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in employee benefits product development within the insurance industry.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to interpret data and market trends.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Knowledge of employee benefits products, regulations, and industry trends in Hong Kong.
- Customer-centric approach to understand customer needs and preferences.
- Ability to work independently and make data-driven decisions.
- Fluency in English and Cantonese.