An exciting and challenging position in a leading global bank is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Business Risk Specialist (Data Analytics) to join them. The ideal candidate for this role is someone who wants to advance their career and gain real-world experience in a fast-paced environment Job Responsibilities:
What you'll need to succeed:
- Design and run the automated risk based data analytics sampling methodologies to support ex-post control execution.
- Provide on demand, ad hoc deep dive data analysis, juggling multiple priorities and data sets.
- Dual hat between running the BAU tasks and managing small IT data change projects.
- Engage business and IT stakeholders depending on the situation and the challenge.
- University degree, preferably in Maths, Statistics, Business/Finance discipline.
- Hands on experience in design using more than one of these is a must - Excel Macro, Alteryx, Tableau and Python.
- Good knowledge of any of these areas - Financial products, Order taking lifecycle, Client static, Client positions and transactions.
Hays Registration Number: 200609504D, EA License: 07C3924, Registration ID Number: R22108490