FactSet is a leader in providing research and analytical tools to finance professionals. FactSet offers instant access to accurate financial data and analytics around the world. FactSet clients combine hundreds of databases from industry-leading suppliers into a single powerful information system.
We are seeking highly skilled and motivated individuals to join our newly formed Focused Account Services team in Mumbai. This is a unique opportunity to work with some of our key clients based across APAC and get to know the varied financial markets and FactSet product utilization across these markets; whilst collaborating and working with Consultants and Associates across APAC and Mumbai.
A career in Consulting at FactSet is a unique opportunity to gain a breadth of knowledge and experience within the financial industry which will lead to further exciting career prospects.
As a FactSet Associate, you will join the biggest and fastest growing department in FactSet; you will combine your strong knowledge in finance with a thorough understanding of the FactSet applications.
Offering an unparalleled level of service, associates assist clients by:
- Answering day-to-day client queries and providing creative solutions
- Working on large-scale projects that optimize our clients’ workflows;
- Consultation and training of individuals or groups of users;
- Managing a group of accounts assigned to you, ensuring that the relationship is healthy and that clients are getting the most out of the system.
We welcome ambitious, team players with proven ability to take initiative and find creative solutions. Applicants must have a genuine interest in Finance, as well as the desire to continually learn and develop in an ever-changing environment. In addition, we require:
- Strong numeric, analytical & problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- The ability to converse fluently in English is mandatory
- Enthusiasm, drive and a desire to excel in a client-facing role
- Well-rounded technical skill set (Microsoft Office, Programming)
- SQL, Python, and R Programming skills are an added advantage
- Ability to multitask & work effectively in a multicultural team
- Ability to cope with stress and strict deadlines
- Experience in a client/customer-facing role, or a desire to excel in this area
- Prior experience in the Fintech/Data Services Industry preferred
- Preferred candidates with Valid passports ( minimum 6 months validity from Feb 2024)
- Preferred education should be MBA fin or CFA