I am excited to announce that our company Finalyca Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is looking for a talented
Business Analyst to join our team and help us drive innovation in the Listing and preparing a
transaction journey across Fixed Income products.
Are you the right Candidate?
We are looking for a visionary Business Analyst who can see the big picture of where financial
technology is headed and is passionate about solving problems while creating an exceptional
customer and user experience.
This is a high growth space and a big opportunity role that needs an entrepreneurial minded creator.
You will have full ownership and responsibility through the product life cycle from customer
feedback, product strategy, road-map prioritization, development and measurement of adoption.
You can be a Level 2 CFA pass-out or appearing for Level 2 and having a flair for Fixed Income
Securities. Experience if any would be an advantage but not a necessary condition. Your CTC would
be commensurate with industry standards.
We are Finalyca Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (www.finalyca.com). Finalyca is the first and country’s
only all-in-one investment analytics platform for traditional and alternative strategies, it gives you
the power to gather new perspectives on alternative investment products by combining
disconnected data sets and helps to analyse alternative investment products more efficiently.
Finalyca is conceptualized as a Platform for Alternate Investments of the likes of PMS, AIFs, MLD’s,
etc. We have currently signed up to receive monthly Data from more than 200 of the top PMS and
AIF manufacturers in India. Thus, Finalyca is a Treasure trove of information for our subscribers
namely Wealth Managers, Asset Managers, Wealth Techs, Family Offices, Foreign Portfolio Investors,
Business Schools, Research agencies and Media Houses.
Finalyca also provides all the Analytics and comparative analysis (across various products) required
by the Consumers of the Platform for making informed decisions. Significantly Finalyca helps in
analysing and presenting uniform data which enables objective decision-making.
Having successfully on-boarded the top PMS Providers and AIF’s onto Finalyca we are now striving to
List Fixed Income products like Corporate Bonds, MLD’s, Gsec’s, CP’s, CD’s etc. along with their
relevant analytics and ratios.
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Business Analyst to help us build up this area of
our business activity.
What Will You Do?
- Devise Product Strategy: Understand business Domain and Define both long term strategy and
quarterly road-map to achieve the product vision and create an impact.
- Conceptualize new solutions: Technology driven new solutions with a problem first, data-driven
and test & iterate approach.
- Strategic view: Ensure conceptualization from a platform and a long-term view. Drive innovation,
deliverables planning and design of products and features to deliver in tandem with team and
company goals. Requires challenging all members of cross-functional team (engineering, design,
etc.) to think boldly and creatively and then to funnel that energy into concrete products and
- Product specification & Prioritization: Ensure value-based prioritization of product initiatives &
produce high-quality product specifications.
- Go to Market: Draft and execute a go-to-market plan in conjunction with the marketing and
- Collaboration: Collaborate with engineering and design to build products that customers love.
Guide team towards research, prototyping, experimentation, and overall design thinking.
We are looking for people who :
- Enjoy working in a start-up environment, with proven ability to innovate and work customer
- Would be excited to work in a small team that collaborates, shares knowledge and empowers each
other to succeed.
- Has strong experience working with business solutions group / techno functional domain of Fixed
Income products and Funds with leading financial services companies or Fintechs.
- Self-starter with a passion for independent, creative problem-solving, strong ownership, high
commitment and a strong business judgment.
What you can expect from us:
• High energy start-up/Fintech environment
• Working on cutting edge technologies and scalable platforms
• High growth path
• Working closely with founders and senior leaders
If you are driven and passionate who is looking for an opportunity to make an impact in the Fintech
Industry, we want to hear from you!
Please email your profile, we will get back to you on the same. This is On-site Job at Mumbai
Thanks for your time and consideration.
You can email your CV to email@example.com